Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Like Tree10Likes

Old 08-13-2008, 10:26 AM   #31 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by presspirate View Post
Thanks I'll check into that. Be expecting a message because I seem to be an idiot at this whole deal. But your explanation does make sense. I think I over looked the possibility of combining the link with the icon. *shoots self in face*

That's totally fine. I'm learning stuff as I go along as well. If you had posted this maybe 4 weeks ago I wouldn't of had a clue on how to respond. If you want I could also suggest some templates that could generate a drop-down menu on your site with more than one subscribe option.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 05:16 PM   #32 (permalink)

Unprotected Elbow Love (the comedy podcast)

Me and a couple friends talk about news stories and our daily lives, and we're pretty hilarious

We're also really new and would love new listeners and any constructive feedback you guys could provide.

Check out my sig for how to get to us, thanks!
Old 08-18-2008, 06:33 PM   #33 (permalink)

Planned Brotherhood

Born and raised wildly unpopular and unathletic in the 80's and 90's, Nick and PJ quickly cultivated and relied on their own esoteric sense of humor to carry them through life in between public humiliations and beatings. Now in their 20's, they are more awesome than ever and invite you to tune in weekly and listen as they geek out on movies, music, TV, current events and whoever and whatever currently pisses them off. So pull out your funny boner and get ready to stroke it while listening to Planned Brotherhood, "The Brother of All Podcasts"!

www.plannedbrotherhood.com

www.myspace.com/plannedbrotherhood
Old 08-18-2008, 08:03 PM   #34 (permalink)

well I just added piratepodshow to my list of podcasts that I now listen to. I'm glad I got introduced to Presspirate's and Sephinflames's podcast. Took No Agenda off my list.
Old 08-19-2008, 12:17 PM   #35 (permalink)

Audio Buzzed #6 will be up later this week. www.audiobuzzed.com There's a can't-miss interview with the Canadian bus killer/decapitator/cannibal this week. If you haven't checked out episodes 1 through 5, now's a good time to catch up. I've been encouraged to make Rhian more uncomfortable each show, that's the game plan.
Old 08-19-2008, 07:34 PM   #36 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliofromny View Post
well I just added piratepodshow to my list of podcasts that I now listen to. I'm glad I got introduced to Presspirate's and Sephinflames's podcast. Took No Agenda off my list.
Yeah I did the same - no agenda sucks.

Also our BillBoredum ad nauseum podcast is now at ep 5 after 1 month.

Starting to get a few listeners which is cool.

You Can also subscribe via iTunes now click here. Yay. That makes it easier for all the iTunes users i guess.

Last edited by luddite; 08-19-2008 at 07:37 PM.
Old 08-19-2008, 07:37 PM   #37 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by luddite View Post
Yeah I did the same - no agenda sucks.
yeah.. It had its moments when they actually said something informative. But Adam's become a bit more douchey and self-absorbed that I just can't tolerate. He even calls his fans chuckleheads which just grates me cause I can't stand Limbaugh and that is such a rip-off of dittoheads (I ain't one of them either).
Old 08-19-2008, 07:47 PM   #38 (permalink)

You know I found it insulting to.

I also didnt like how they would sort of assume that the listener is a total fuckhead. Like a few months ago (and this is pretty petty of me i guess) there was a art bit about some painting and curry said to fathead 'dont know if our listeners know about art"

WTF: everyone knows about art, even people who have never seen a painting - art is where you find it, on caves, soil, clothing, weaving etc. Even people with access you museums and exhibitions may not find anything art worthy.

Art is simply a matter of your opinion.

Like people collect things that were once mass produced and were total crap at the time but are now appreciated.

Comic books and vinyl records are two good examples.

Anyway - i hate fat mouth dvorak and the way he EQ's his voice to make it have more bass. LOL he is such a manly man-nerd.

Old 08-19-2008, 07:51 PM   #39 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by luddite View Post
You know I found it insulting to.

I also didnt like how they would sort of assume that the listener is a total fuckhead. Like a few months ago (and this is pretty petty of me i guess) there was a art bit about some painting and curry said to fathead 'dont know if our listeners know about art"

WTF: everyone knows about art, even people who have never seen a painting - art is where you find it, on caves, soil, clothing, weaving etc. Even people with access you museums and exhibitions may not find anything art worthy.

Art is simply a matter of your opinion.

Like people collect things that were once mass produced and were total crap at the time but are now appreciated.

Comic books and vinyl records are two good examples.

Anyway - i hate fat mouth dvorak and the way he EQ's his voice to make it have more bass. LOL he is such a manly man-nerd.
Oh wow, I heard that episode and that comment compleltely went over my head. Good catch. Yeah Dvorak can be a bit much after a while too. He's more fun when he's surrounded by others and they compliment each other like on Cranky Geeks and T.W.I.T. With AC it's sort of like those Boston legal scenes with William Shatner and James Spader, only not as entertaining.

Old 08-20-2008, 01:52 AM   #40 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliofromny View Post
Oh wow, I heard that episode and that comment compleltely went over my head. Good catch. With AC it's sort of like those Boston legal scenes with William Shatner and James Spader, only not as entertaing.
lol. never seen that show but i get your drift. (i think ;0)