Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Like Tree10Likes

Old 11-25-2010, 02:04 AM   #491 (permalink)

Audiobuzzed #67: Enhanced Pat Down, Feel Up
"What? Did she just blow me?"

The dynamic duo is back for a special pre-Thanksgiving show. Big Jim had his ears lowered by an old black woman who smacked his forehead and blew him multiple times. A Russian mom tried to stop her daughter's wedding by telling police she was flying with a bomb. An expensive Las Vegas burger, the 777. The Transportation Security Administration wants to grope you or see you naked, your choice. Rhian knows this too well. Opt Out Day, organized to hold up holiday traffic at airports nationwide, was a huge fail. Farmville is not No. 1 on Facebook anymore, but look for the updated game soon. I know you're excited.

The Rhi Roast will now happen in late December! We want you to join in. E-mail your roast of 1-5 minutes as a mp3 to bigjim@audiobuzzed.com or call the Buzzed Line at 919-289-9331 and leave it as a message there.

E-mail Audiobuzzed at rhian@audiobuzzed.com or bigjim@audiobuzzed.com; or on Twitter send a message to @Audiobuzzed. And you can call the Buzzed Line and leave a message at 919-289-9331, that's 919-BUZZED-1

Download and subscribe on iTunes or via the Web at Audiobuzzed

(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 02:23 PM   #492 (permalink)

I love lard is still around, and I'm very happy with my latest show, ILL 227: Laser Vagina.

I Love Lard
Old 11-26-2010, 03:03 AM   #493 (permalink)

Audiobuzzed #68: Thanksmisgiving
"That might sound gay but trust me, it ain't like that."

Big Jim and Rhian are back again and give thanks, along with some of the listeners, on Thanksgiving Day in America (the one Thanksgiving holiday that really counts). Rhian is an exercise monster who keeps getting hurt - she will from now on be called "La Situation." Black Friday is crazy, but the co-hosts have plans to get to the mega deals first. A Canadian government official likes sex stories. German news: chick might get her breast implants repossessed, and old dude gets trapped in his basement because he's a moron. Former Miss Universe 1996 from Venezuela is stupid. Singapore water polo team members are sporting a crescent moon where it counts.

The Rhi Roast will now happen in late December! We want you to join in. E-mail your roast of 1-5 minutes as a mp3 to bigjim@audiobuzzed.com or call the Buzzed Line at 919-289-9331 and leave it as a message there.

E-mail Audiobuzzed at rhian@audiobuzzed.com or bigjim@audiobuzzed.com; or on Twitter send a message to @Audiobuzzed. And you can call the Buzzed Line and leave a message at 919-289-9331, that's 919-BUZZED-1

Old 11-30-2010, 09:47 PM   #494 (permalink)

Uncast 192: Fuckin Awesome

This week it’s Thanksgiving and it’s fucking cold! Notes are short and to the point. Victoria’s musical tastes have deteriorated and she explains how. We enjoyed a great Thanksgiving with family and a great trip to Arizona with the Dahonays who are like family. We enjoyed a great holiday beer and we talk about this whole TSA thing a bit. All wrapped up in just over an hour. How neat is that?!

Beer of the Week: Full Sail Wreck the Halls
Old 12-01-2010, 04:05 AM   #495 (permalink)

Audiobuzzed #69: Glad Birthday to Rhian
"We're not talking about bee stings, we're talking about boobs now."

It's Rhain's birthday! She's a sexy chick, for sure. Big Jim has an awesome song for the b-day girl. Leslie Nielsen, a great Canadian comedy superstar, has died. RIP. Who knew he had such a influence on Rhian's life? A prank order for 178 pizzas, and they fell for it. Real life Little Baby Faggot incident. When is OK to say a hot, young chick is a hot, young chick?

Old 12-02-2010, 01:30 PM   #496 (permalink)

There's a new Litterbox Podcast out! This weeks topics include road trips, Las Vegas, quantum mechanics, and my balls.
Old 12-02-2010, 01:43 PM   #497 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanFranStagehand View Post
There's a new Litterbox Podcast out! This weeks topics include road trips, Las Vegas, quantum mechanics, and my balls.
And it was awesome BTW! Glad to hear you back on the mic Greg!
Old 12-02-2010, 01:44 PM   #498 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncast View Post
Uncast 192: Fuckin Awesome

This week it’s Thanksgiving and it’s fucking cold! Notes are short and to the point. Victoria’s musical tastes have deteriorated and she explains how. We enjoyed a great Thanksgiving with family and a great trip to Arizona with the Dahonays who are like family. We enjoyed a great holiday beer and we talk about this whole TSA thing a bit. All wrapped up in just over an hour. How neat is that?!

Beer of the Week: Full Sail Wreck the Halls
<3 Loved having you guys out. Sorry Mr. DaH couldn't spend more time with us and we never got to recording a TDT. Next time!!
Old 12-06-2010, 06:07 AM   #499 (permalink)

Hey Assholes!

We're back! Episode 32. A Load of Britannia.

What can I say? This episode is a load of Britannia.

Stick around until the end for one of Subby's musical alto ego's Beathoven!

Download now: http://www.underneaththeradarproduct...fbritannia.mp3

Or Subscribe via iTunes!

The Scream - Download free podcast episodes by Underneath The Radar Productions on iTunes. (iTunes Link)

Subby
HOST
The Scream Podcast
The Scream Podcast | In cyberspace, everyone can hear The Scream.
Old 12-06-2010, 10:20 AM   #500 (permalink)

BadTimeBabble

23 episodes in, well just recorded the 24th which will go up in a few days. The shorter podcasts seem to be working more for people which is good lol.

Me and Chris are joined by different guest although sometimes no one, and we discuss the news, film news, the world around us as well as some kind of list, this weeks list was top 10 addictions.

Please give us UK guys a try. Subscribe to us on iTunes or listen on the site here
badtimebabble