Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 06-28-2012, 12:23 PM   #21 (permalink)

Not a clue.

I'm sure there's some KATG'er in the area who would love to open their doors to us
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 12:14 PM   #22 (permalink)

I will be there with bells on.....No! actual bells I have like a bell vest lol
Old 07-06-2012, 12:36 PM   #23 (permalink)

looking at getting a hotel on the strip if anyone else is willing to pitch in
Old 07-06-2012, 08:53 PM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackhatGuy View Post
Not a clue.

I'm sure there's some KATG'er in the area who would love to open their doors to us
Party Super Slumber Party!?
Old 07-13-2012, 01:26 PM   #25 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimbot View Post
looking at getting a hotel on the strip if anyone else is willing to pitch in
I'd pitch in so I dont have to drive back to SB. I promise I'm not creepy or weird (my version of Keith walking by a girl at night and trying to speed up)
Old 07-15-2012, 03:28 AM   #26 (permalink)

Both me and i_like_cheese_2001 have our tickets!
Old 07-15-2012, 03:41 AM   #27 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Now we're talking!

And I'm telling you, the guests we got goin'...

I can't divulge. (Of course I can. Obviously I know who. But if knowing is half the battle, the other half must be THE FUN OF THR SURPRISE!!!)
Old 07-26-2012, 02:18 PM   #28 (permalink)

Just saw the line-up!
So excited!!!
Old 07-28-2012, 08:25 PM   #29 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

2 tickets to the LA show.

Hi everyone, my name is Rachel, I am, 26, striaght sober, and i give a post surgery percocet shit about this email/forums post.

I llive in San Francisco, and i love your show and listen to it all the time. So when I heard about the live show in LA at meltdown I was so excited. My best friend lives in LA and goes to meltdown all the time. So as a VIP member I bought tickets for me and my friend and I was going to go down there, bring my friend to show, and then get drunk and find boys to make out with.

However, on Tuesday morning, I broke my leg, and the doctor said I will not be able to go on a plane or travel that soon. I broke both bones in my lower left leg and had a 3 hour surgery where they put some plates and pins in there. Considering right now I am using a walker and hopping on one foot to get around I will not make it to the live show. So I would like to give away my tickets to someone, for free, to someone who maybe would not be able to go to the show otherwise, or this would help them out.

So could someone help me give my tickets away?
Thank you.
-Rachel
P.S. this just means I have to go to the next April 15 this how in New York City.
Old 07-29-2012, 12:17 AM   #30 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassyjew View Post
However, on Tuesday morning, I broke my leg, and the doctor said I will not be able to go on a plane or travel that soon. I broke both bones in my lower left leg and had a 3 hour surgery where they put some plates and pins in there.
Holy F Sassy, wha happuh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of the Cock Rings View Post
Will Keith and Chemda be recording on any of the LA based podcasts while they are in town?

Seems like Maron could return the favor since KATG launched the rebirth of his career.
Great minds think alike Cocky. The day they first announced the trip I sent them an email imporing them to get amongst that incestuous LA comedy podcast scene and suggested a bunch of shows to them. The last couple of times they went to LA they didn't do any of that stuff so I wanted to be sure they would use the opportunity to get in front of as many new people's ears as possible.

When Keith announced a week or so later that that was something they'd definitely be aiming at doing I high-fived myself. Not because I thought I influenced the decision in any way, just because for the last three years I've seen the LA podcasts get so much press and the NYC Originals over here being overlooked. We even saw it recently in that Huff Post thing Chemda linked to. Dude was calling Jimmy Pardo the original professional comedy podcaster, and others think it was Gervais. Still others think it was invented in 2009 by Carolla and Maron.

I like a lot of those shows but GODDAMMIT RECOGNISE MOTHERFUCKERS!!!