Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Like Tree32Likes

Old 08-19-2015, 01:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

KATG tour logo request

We are looking for someone to create the image that we use for our tour.

We are giving $300 to the person whose image we use. You can submit as many images as you'd like.

Please use these guidelines:

1) The tour name: Party! Super Party!

2) The show name: Keith and The Girl

3) 2015 and 10-year Anniversary.

4) If incorporating our logo use the attached silhouette heads. Feel free to use different variations of the attached, such as the design of Keith and The Girl and the audio waves.

5) The tone should be funny/silly but edgy.

Some ideas we had that we are not married to:

1) Putting headphones on the front of the truck.

2) Putting the info across the side of the truck.

3) Making the words "Party! Super Party!" look like audio waves.

Send all submissions to info@KATG.com.

Thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: png tour bus.PNG (665.8 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg KeithandTheGirl_black-01.jpg (37.7 KB, 16 views)

Last edited by Keith; 08-26-2015 at 04:40 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 03:33 AM   #2 (permalink)
Administrator
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

More logo files in this dropbox folder https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jrjhnnyv7...tGL-wOb7a?dl=0
Old 08-21-2015, 07:07 AM   #3 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

is the logo specifically for the truck or is it for broader use on promotional things?

I am not as smart as I pretend to be...
Enunciated Piffle likes this.
Old 08-21-2015, 11:06 AM   #4 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

I don't quite follow what they're asking, either. It seems you already have everything to make the logo...?

I can't picture a logo, but when I think of KATG and maps...I think of Keith X-ing out stuff on a map. Like a Keith and Chemda stick figures....and Keith is trying to X out all the cities on the tour...and Chemda is trying to stop him?

Are you guys making T shirts for the tour? How elaborate can the logo be? Can it be an outline of America with K and C stick figures in each city of the tour? And the stick figures doing something local in each respective city. Like, K and C smoking joints/ Denver....protested by a church/ OKC....throwing dice/ Las Vegas etc?

Maybe post some logos from other tours you guys like...? That we can then in turn, like, totally rip off. Act like it was our idea. Collect $300..?

LOGOS ARE HARRRRRRRRRD
Old 08-21-2015, 11:25 AM   #5 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Nothing says 'podcast' better than headphones. The tour bus with headphones is good. Are you guys looking for a tour bus with headphones logo and all the respective tour info is placed on and around the bus? Like, it's the 10 year anniversary, so the license plate reads 10YRS. The bus is surrounded by exit signs - one for each city of the tour?

Last edited by Enunciated Piffle; 08-21-2015 at 11:29 AM.
Old 08-21-2015, 11:48 AM   #6 (permalink)

KATG TOUR: TTSWD Spin Off T

Can there be a few TTSWD T shirts? Where it's just a bus that reads KATG Tour. A green couch strapped to the roof. And Danny under the bus?

Old 'Under The Tour Bus of Life' Danny.

Screw you guys. I think it's hilarious.
Rosa likes this.
Old 08-21-2015, 11:50 AM   #7 (permalink)

Ok, I totally misunderstood the bus with headphones thing. I thought you wanted to put giant headphones on your bus (very avant garde). but you want a graphic of the bus with headphones? i like that idea.

In any event, I made a 10-yr anniversary version of your stick figures. I dont think it captures the spirit of the tour by any means (I like piff's suggestion about a map or at least some reference to the cities being toured), but this might make for a nice sticker or t-shirt...?

cute?

too much?

If someone is feeling inspired, they could add a whole stick figure party scene around the cake with everyone who's going on tour. I kinda like the idea of the side of the bus having a slew of stick figures running around getting drunk and dancing with PARTY! SUPER PARTY! scribbled real big across a banner... but honestly, I know nothing about this kind of thing
Old 08-21-2015, 11:59 AM   #8 (permalink)

(May be better to say "10 city nation-wide tour, 2015" instead of anniversary tour)
Scumhook likes this.
Old 08-21-2015, 12:02 PM   #9 (permalink)

The K and C candles/ cupcake would make an awesome sticker!
Old 08-21-2015, 12:22 PM   #10 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosa View Post
Ok, I totally misunderstood the bus with headphones thing. I thought you wanted to put giant headphones on your bus (very avant garde). but you want a graphic of the bus with headphones? i like that idea.

In any event, I made a 10-yr anniversary version of your stick figures. I dont think it captures the spirit of the tour by any means (I like piff's suggestion about a map or at least some reference to the cities being toured), but this might make for a nice sticker or t-shirt...?

cute?

If someone is feeling inspired, they could add a whole stick figure party scene around the cake with everyone who's going on tour. I kinda like the idea of the side of the bus having a slew of stick figures running around getting drunk and dancing with PARTY! SUPER PARTY! scribbled real big across a banner... but honestly, I know nothing about this kind of thing
I'm very much attached to (probably just nostalgic) the old logo so I love this!
memecherry and Sparrow like this.