Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 09-22-2011, 03:04 AM   #1 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

KATG VIP

I'm contemplating getting the KATG VIP (as I've thought about donating for quite some time, I have sat radio and listen to it, and figure KATG is worth it so I should donate, but now there's the VIP), I know it currently has all of the back logged shows (I'm missing about 500 or so shows).

I'm wondering what other 'current bonus' material is on there to see if its worth to get. I.e. 75,76 hour marathons etc.., "the Beginnings" etc... (if they are on there or not)

Or if I should just give a monthly/lump donation right now instead and be happy with the free shows we are getting. I'm not asking what will be released in the future but whats on there right now other then what I've already mentioned. Hope that was clear as mud.

Thanks
Old 09-22-2011, 03:42 AM   #2 (permalink)
Official KATG Fucktard Club

Chemda's new show "What's My Name" is only available through VIP. It's a great show and no one should miss it. Other bonus content changes with time. As do we all.

For more information, here's the VIP support thread:
http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forum...support-16613/
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 10:28 PM   #3 (permalink)

All the Shiny Colors

I like the flexibility of all the different levels. I'm wondering if maybe there will be something like a Black membership - maybe lifetime membership for a one time fee ($1000?). I think the Bronze membership is a great option for people to try it out and get hooked.
Old 09-15-2012, 11:07 AM   #4 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

I tried it for a month and quit. Then I decided to drop my netflix and spend that money on VIP. The content on it entertains me way more. I'm hooked.
Old 09-22-2012, 02:01 PM   #5 (permalink)

Refusing, VIP is WELL worth it. You also get all the TV eps, Chemda and Keith's great spin-off shows, Internment and Danny's new show as well as exclusive offers in the store. You really can't go wrong with it, if I didn't get paid in Monopoly money I'd be on it constantly. Whenever I do have a few bucks laying around, I make sure to sign up again and catch up on the awesomeness. Go for it, you won't be sorry.