Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

View Poll Results: Who would you rather date?
Dimitri the Lover 10 71.43%
Doctorsleep 4 28.57%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-21-2012, 10:36 AM   #1 (permalink)

Ladies only: Demetri the Lover, or Dr. Sleep?

In this corner: Dimitri the Lover, a.k.a. James Sears, noted ladies' man and all around sexual assault enthusiast.

Selected quote: "A man's 'basic operating system' is composed of 'rapist' and 'murderer' programs which have been hard-wired into his brain."

Testimonial: "Sears was in the Canadian Armed Forces and while still a third-year medical student was evaluated by a military psychiatrist who suggested there was "something seriously wrong" with Sears."

Versus our very own Doctorsleep, the best troll these forums have ever seen, and all around rapist in the making.

Selected quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorsleep View Post
I realize that this has to mean there really is something wrong my internal operating system. I am un-fixable, I know I'm not much, I'm shit, i'm a pussy.
Testimonial:
Quote:
Originally Posted by marina View Post
A dog can be trained to do better, to behave right. A dog can be a useful member of it's household and it's community. All it takes is proper training.

You, however, are untrainable.

(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 11:28 AM   #2 (permalink)

I just saw doctorsleep's youtube videos. He doesn't even seem that unattractive, just out of shape, and he seems to know how to talk, so it seems like most of the problem is his mentality...
Old 03-21-2012, 01:28 PM   #3 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Why is the threesome option missing? Or is that unladylike?
Old 03-21-2012, 03:20 PM   #4 (permalink)

I refuse to vote between the gas chamber and lethal injection.

However, if I have to make a case for anyone, at least Sleep would worship you for five minutes. Demitri would only think there is something wrong with you for having the gall to not worship him in the first place.

That said...firing squad.
Old 03-21-2012, 03:27 PM   #5 (permalink)

I like in the phone call how Dimitri says he's working on a movie script. What fucking movie script?

I bet it's like what Patrick Bateman says in American Psycho about having to return some video tapes.

"Hi there, Olga."
Old 03-21-2012, 06:09 PM   #6 (permalink)

I think that if doctorsleep can't figure out why women don't want to date him, maybe he should watch the many minutes of youtube videos of him playing Bakugan.
Old 03-21-2012, 06:45 PM   #7 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quite a contest so far.
Old 03-21-2012, 08:43 PM   #8 (permalink)

Well, you're definitely getting raped either way, so the choice lies in the afterglow: white sexual slavery or straight up rage murdered. Sleep doesn't have the self esteem to keep a chick around, Demitri on the other hand might service you as a pet for a good while.
Old 03-22-2012, 12:17 AM   #9 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
Well, you're definitely getting raped either way, so the choice lies in the afterglow: white sexual slavery or straight up rage murdered. Sleep doesn't have the self esteem to keep a chick around, Demitri on the other hand might service you as a pet for a good while.
I agree with my love, Sparrow. At least Dimitri would try and make you cum before he chopped you into bits.
Old 03-22-2012, 02:16 AM   #10 (permalink)

Okay, I have no idea what this guy's story is, but god damn it I hate being made out to be this serial killer rapist monster.

All I've ever wanted is to find some happiness and be able to find someone who would actually allow me to stop being so defensive and worried around. i want exactly what everyone else wants, love.

Yes I have said some fucked up things because of my own ignorance. And I'll be the first to admit I have anger problems.

But I could never harm a woman, and with all of the bullshit that they have done to me dont you think that if I was ever capable of anything like that I would have already done it by now?

How does being a shy nervous self hating wreck around women some how make me monster?