Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

View Poll Results: Who would you rather date?
Dimitri the Lover 10 71.43%
Doctorsleep 4 28.57%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-22-2012, 03:25 AM   #11 (permalink)
Official KATG Fucktard Club

I'm pretty sure you're capable of harming a woman. Regular every day guys who get laid occasionally are capable of harming a woman. Not saying you'd do it, but don't think you've got some kind of special unbreakable moral code.

It's obvious your emotions control you more than you'd like, and the moment you're in unknown territory (a relationship, sex, a relationship without sex), you don't know what to expect from yourself and you're more likely to do something stupid.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 10:52 AM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by poingjam View Post
I'm pretty sure you're capable of harming a woman. Regular every day guys who get laid occasionally are capable of harming a woman. Not saying you'd do it, but don't think you've got some kind of special unbreakable moral code.

It's obvious your emotions control you more than you'd like, and the moment you're in unknown territory (a relationship, sex, a relationship without sex), you don't know what to expect from yourself and you're more likely to do something stupid.
See I don't believe that, I think it really takes a special kind of monster to harm a woman.

I would also like to point out another point of anger for me, these guys who beat their women and abuse them...ALSO get more women then I can ever dream of getting. That's something that really pisses me off.
Old 03-22-2012, 01:32 PM   #13 (permalink)
Official KATG Fucktard Club

Okay, but how many guys do you think have said the exact same thing and then gone on to hurt women? Nobody thinks they're capable of the worst choices a person can make, but of course we are. We all are. Telling yourself you're incapable just stunts your self control when the time comes.

Given your emotional volatility and stubborn perspective, any romantic or sexual relationship with a woman is going to drive you absolutely crazy and you'll be compelled to be psychologically or physically abusive. Doesn't mean you'll do it, but you will know that you're capable.
Old 03-23-2012, 01:42 AM   #14 (permalink)

Been reading the jezebel articles about this guy, man even I know enough about women to know that you NEVER leave any kind of message on her phone.
Old 03-23-2012, 03:40 PM   #15 (permalink)

Don't kid yourself into thinking you aren't every bit as creepy as this cat.
Old 03-24-2012, 02:30 AM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorsleep View Post
Been reading the jezebel articles about this guy, man even I know enough about women to know that you NEVER leave any kind of message on her phone.
You never leave a message on her phone? You're operating in broad strokes here, sleep. You need to think outside of dumb macho man dating guides. Should you ever leave a message on her phone like Dimitri the Lover did? No. Of course not. Should you NEVER leave any kind of message on her phone? That's just ludicrousness. Which is the exact opposite of Ludacris-ness. Cause he'd leave a message to say what a nice time he had and he really enjoyed spending time with her because sometimes you're in the bathtub getting clean and catching up on some reading and you're not able to pick up the phone, ya feel me? You feel me. Go get em tiger.

"Stay sick. Don't get well." -- The Mountain Goats (shut up.)
Old 03-24-2012, 09:59 AM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyhatch View Post
That's just ludicrousness. Which is the exact opposite of Ludacris-ness.
Wow. As soon as I read "ludicrousness" I thought of posting an image macro of Ludacris, then I read the next sentence.
Old 03-24-2012, 10:05 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyhatch View Post
You never leave a message on her phone? You're operating in broad strokes here, sleep. You need to think outside of dumb macho man dating guides. Should you ever leave a message on her phone like Dimitri the Lover did? No. Of course not. Should you NEVER leave any kind of message on her phone? That's just ludicrousness. Which is the exact opposite of Ludacris-ness. Cause he'd leave a message to say what a nice time he had and he really enjoyed spending time with her because sometimes you're in the bathtub getting clean and catching up on some reading and you're not able to pick up the phone, ya feel me? You feel me. Go get em tiger.
I'm just saying, I always head you don't ever EVER leave a message on a girls phone, it says that you want to talk to her and interest is the assassin of romance
Old 03-24-2012, 10:38 PM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorsleep View Post
I'm just saying, I always head you don't ever EVER leave a message on a girls phone, it says that you want to talk to her and interest is the assassin of romance
And how has that advice worked out for you so far?
Old 03-24-2012, 11:01 PM   #20 (permalink)

Why would doctorsleep ever want to talk to women when all he wants is that sweet, sweet tang?

Up top, sleep!