Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

View Poll Results: Who would you rather date?
Dimitri the Lover 10 71.43%
Doctorsleep 4 28.57%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-25-2012, 03:33 PM   #21 (permalink)

At least Demetri had a positive "go get 'em" attitude.

Last edited by lizzy1e; 03-25-2012 at 03:36 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 04:35 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorsleep View Post
I'm just saying, I always head you don't ever EVER leave a message on a girls phone, it says that you want to talk to her and interest is the assassin of romance
Unbelievable. Please die.
Old 03-25-2012, 05:26 PM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
it says that you want to talk to her and interest is the assassin of romance
What do you think Romance looks like, sleep? I'm not being snarky; I'm curious. Use this context and spin me an example of a situation where not displaying interest ends in what you consider romance.
Old 03-25-2012, 09:41 PM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
What do you think Romance looks like, sleep? I'm not being snarky; I'm curious. Use this context and spin me an example of a situation where not displaying interest ends in what you consider romance.
beacuse everyone says that the number 1 rule is that you have to be a fucking challenge and that if you slip up and let a girl know that you like her you lose all the power in the interaction and any attraction she might have had is DESTROYED
Old 03-25-2012, 10:01 PM   #25 (permalink)

Sleep, I've never met you and you seem to have pissed off everyone here (including me) at least a few times but I like you. I see good in you. Look, you're a mess. But that's okay. I'm a mess too. We're young and you have a college education going for you that will get you places. But, my Christ, whoever taught you about relationships and sexuality was a true moron. Relationships (good relationships, at least) are not about power. Power should not in any way factor into a romantic relationship. Love is about...love. It's not about gaining the upper hand on someone. It's not about pissing everywhere to mark your territory and anyone who tells you otherwise is full of shit. With power coming to play, there's no room for harmony and harmony is one of the most vital components to a relationship. My advice to you, which you probably won't take—and that's fine; you're an adult and despite what people tell you, you don't HAVE to follow anyone's advice, mine included—is that it would do you well to rethink what you define as love and romance. Maybe once you recognize that you should not feel a need for power over your partner love will come to you.

"Stay sick. Don't get well." -- The Mountain Goats (shut up.)
Old 03-25-2012, 11:27 PM   #26 (permalink)

Old 03-26-2012, 01:00 AM   #27 (permalink)

I know, i get what your saying, and I wish it could work for me that way. I haven't asked out a lot of girls in my life. Mostly beacuse I really only want to ask out a girl after we have hung out for a while, thats how I fall for girls, we hang out, I think that just because we have fun together and that she treats me like a human being I fool myself into thinking she might actually want to be close too me.

And I get burned EVERY TIME, and its because she finds out that I like her, so there is no way for me to ever be with her, so thats why I distrust women so much, if I get close to a woman I'll fall for her and then want to ask her out and get crushed.

My only chance for getting a girlfriend is literally tricking one into going out with me. though a combination of lying about my interests wearing shoes to make me a bit taller (I got these new shoes that raise me up an inch without it being noticeable, they have some padding on the inside and help my posture, and they have skyrocketed my confidence while its still low I'm almost 5 9' and now am actually taller then most women so I feel a bit less weak around them.)
Old 03-27-2012, 12:34 AM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Okay, I have no idea what this guy's story is, but god damn it I hate being made out to be this serial killer rapist monster.

All I've ever wanted is to find some happiness and be able to find someone who would actually allow me to stop being so defensive and worried around. i want exactly what everyone else wants, love.

Yes I have said some fucked up things because of my own ignorance. And I'll be the first to admit I have anger problems.

But I could never harm a woman, and with all of the bullshit that they have done to me dont you think that if I was ever capable of anything like that I would have already done it by now?

How does being a shy nervous self hating wreck around women some how make me monster?
Aw geez Dr.sleep pls stop letting people get to you, you are way too tense. as a girl I like my guy's easy breezy, don't make things bigger than they have to be.

I voted for Dimitri the Lover, a.k.a. James Sears because he would call elegant( I've never been called that before but I've been called fat (by my whole grade 4 class chanting it, even my friends did it), pig, klutz, reefer and funny) and if I didn't he'd call me a femmenazi. Take that for what it's worth. Nothing aparently.

Last edited by funnygurl1979; 03-27-2012 at 12:52 AM. Reason: better spelling
Old 03-29-2012, 12:18 PM   #29 (permalink)

Man I forgot how fucking funny Dopler Skeep's fugly face is.

And that is super funny.
Old 03-29-2012, 12:44 PM   #30 (permalink)

hi, bob! xoxo