Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Talk Shite (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f6/)
-   -   Let's play some vidyagames together (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f6/lets-play-some-vidyagames-together-15481/)

madeyeshawn 08-22-2010 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DudeEMETIB (Post 665939)
I have several music games, but I wasn't sure if I wanted to waste the space of putting down 4 rockbands/guitarheros and then the consoles they could be played on....so does anyone think they'd play some online rockband?

My gf and I would, except we only have Rockband1/Beatles/GH5.

We should be picking up RB2 soon.

I drum, she plays guitar.

Space Indaver 08-22-2010 02:29 PM

I'll be getting RB3 if I can afford it, + keyboard.

DudeEMETIB 08-22-2010 02:49 PM

Well, I guess I'll put 'em up, we can always remove 'em if nobody plays them...or add more columns.

I have RB1, RB Beatles, GH World Tour, GH Aerosmith.

Dave, you said Keyboard...are they making keyboard hero or adding a keyboard peripheral to one of the games?

Kloun 08-22-2010 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DudeEMETIB (Post 665906)
All right, I added my name and a couple games....it just made me realize how I need more games.

:( lol

Had the same exact realization

Space Indaver 08-22-2010 03:01 PM

Rock Band 3 will have REAL MIDI keyboards and guitars, and will actually teach you how to play the real instrument. I'm going to play 80s covers for the rest of my life.

madeyeshawn 08-22-2010 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DudeEMETIB (Post 665957)

Dave, you said Keyboard...are they making keyboard hero or adding a keyboard peripheral to one of the games?

YouTube - Rock Band 3 - Exclusive First Look!

Rawn 08-22-2010 05:45 PM

I put my name down for the games I'd be willing to play. I have quite a few of the others, just don't like the multiplayer on them. :P

bluecrucial 08-22-2010 05:48 PM

I just bought an xbox yesterday (yay tech from 5 years ago!) so I'll have to keep this list in mind when buying my first few games.

I was kinda wanting to try Left For Dead. Do people still play that?

standardman 08-22-2010 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluecrucial (Post 666000)
I just bought an xbox yesterday (yay tech from 5 years ago!) so I'll have to keep this list in mind when buying my first few games.

I was kinda wanting to try Left For Dead. Do people still play that?

Welcome! People still play the sequel, moreso the DLC. Post your gamertag and we'll add you.

DudeEMETIB 08-22-2010 06:06 PM

Rock Band 3, greeaaat, more peripherals I need to buy....oh well, shit looks worth it. I've been wanting to play fake keyboard for years now.

I'm rusty on these games, but I'm only good with guitar. The drums are too hard for me, I can't concentrate well enough to handle using the kick pedal. I've tried and tried, but I cannot master the drums.