Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Talk Shite (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f6/)
-   -   Let's play some vidyagames together (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f6/lets-play-some-vidyagames-together-15481/)

Space Indaver 09-18-2010 02:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DudeEMETIB (Post 670203)
I'm pretty much a noob at Halo, but I'll totally play some with ya once you get it.

I haven't played Halo since the first one, but I played some Reach when I worked the midnight launch and it was INSANE. And everyone I work with has it too.

madeyeshawn 09-18-2010 01:34 PM

Played about 3 hours of Halo Reach Multiplayer

EPIC!!!!!

Lets make a firefight/forge KATG playdate?

Someone name a time/date, im pretty much free for the next 3 days.

standardman 09-18-2010 03:39 PM

If you're playing Reach and see me (tonythesuperguy) online, drop me an invite and we'll shoot things together.

Space Indaver 09-18-2010 05:19 PM

If my LoveFilm status doesn't update itself in the next couple of days, I'm sure I'll trade in all of my worthless games for 12pence off Reach and join you all online.

Space Indaver 09-19-2010 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Space Indaver (Post 670274)
If my LoveFilm status doesn't update itself in the next couple of days, I'm sure I'll trade in all of my worthless games for 12pence off Reach and join you all online.

Done and done. And did not regret it.

Diglass 09-19-2010 03:59 PM

Serious Question: Is Reach really that good and/or different from previous Halo's? I haven't even played 3 but it's been sitting on my shelf for a while.

Space Indaver 09-19-2010 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diglass (Post 670397)
Serious Question: Is Reach really that good and/or different from previous Halo's? I haven't even played 3 but it's been sitting on my shelf for a while.

I hadn't played any of them since the first one, which I played on PC. I'm more of a Battlefield man than anything else (CoD is too fast for my liking, bores me within minutes). I see Reach as more of a party game where all the modes are first-person shooters. Most fun I've had playing online in a long time. Be sure to add a few friendly talkative types who will play the game in the right spirit with you.

standardman 09-19-2010 04:42 PM

It's basically Halo perfected. All the good stuff, none of the annoying bits.

DudeEMETIB 09-19-2010 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by standardman (Post 670410)
It's basically Halo perfected. All the good stuff, none of the annoying bits.

I don't know, now you have faggots with snipers and jetpacks. lol

Nah, but it really is THE BEST Halo game, and one that I don't see how anyone couldn't enjoy. (Unless you inherently hate FPS games or something)

madeyeshawn 09-19-2010 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DudeEMETIB (Post 670421)
I don't know, now you have faggots with snipers and jetpacks. lol

Nah, but it really is THE BEST Halo game, and one that I don't see how anyone couldn't enjoy. (Unless you inherently hate FPS games or something)

My gf has hated fps's for as long as I have known her. She decided to broaden her horizons and give Halo Reach a try. She had alot of fun and is starting to figure the dual stick control finally.

Were going to play some more co op campaign tonight starting at level 2. We will be playing on "Easy" difficulty, but if I get 2 more players I will at least change it to "Normal".