Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 08-19-2010, 08:09 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastTexas View Post
Um okay...
But you changed the game to: eat my / lick my /suck my
I agree. The proportion of Lick:Eat is 6:31 which makes it impossible to answer correctly based on the formula.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 03:03 AM   #12 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by stabbyhappy View Post
That is genious.
Thanks, man. It was my first attempt at making a cartoon as well as my first contribution to the site.
Old 08-22-2010, 03:21 PM   #13 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Regardless of the ratio of eat:lick, it'a fucking cartoon. It's fictional. It seems as though I have to o over explain this, but I feel like you may need the extra attention. The characters in the animation, neither of them are Keith or the Girl. It's a fucking animation.

I'm very new to the show. I started in March at the beginning and have plowed my way through nearly 320 episodes. Not being able to contribute to the the with money, I figured I would make a highly inaccurate computer generated animation which parodied KATG. It isn't for everybody and I wasn't hoping to make everyone happy, for fuck's sake. If I hated something so much or found something to be nothing but a pure bastardization of something very important to me, I wouldn't pay so close attention as to make an accurate count of which words were used an supply that information in a ratio form. Just don't watch it.

Fuuuuuuuuuuck yoooooooooooooou!

Also, thanks for commenting. It just makes the thread longer.
Old 08-22-2010, 10:01 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sklXbns View Post
If I hated something so much or found something to be nothing but a pure bastardization of something very important to me, I wouldn't pay so close attention as to make an accurate count of which words were used an supply that information in a ratio form. Just don't watch it.
I see the logic in doing just the opposite. It's called research and analysis, and I would think you would look more closely at things that you find important.

Not that I feel either of those ways you mentioned about the animation. I enjoy seeing user-generated content from forums folks. Lighten up.

Last edited by slam_858; 08-23-2010 at 08:34 AM. Reason: Actually, not interesting
Old 08-23-2010, 04:18 AM   #15 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sklXbns View Post
Regardless of the ratio of eat:lick, it'a fucking cartoon. It's fictional. It seems as though I have to o over explain this, but I feel like you may need the extra attention. The characters in the animation, neither of them are Keith or the Girl. It's a fucking animation.

I'm very new to the show. I started in March at the beginning and have plowed my way through nearly 320 episodes. Not being able to contribute to the the with money, I figured I would make a highly inaccurate computer generated animation which parodied KATG. It isn't for everybody and I wasn't hoping to make everyone happy, for fuck's sake. If I hated something so much or found something to be nothing but a pure bastardization of something very important to me, I wouldn't pay so close attention as to make an accurate count of which words were used an supply that information in a ratio form. Just don't watch it.

Fuuuuuuuuuuck yoooooooooooooou!

Also, thanks for commenting. It just makes the thread longer.
Hey guys, here's a video I made in about 3 minutes using some crappy website. I put a lot of work into pasting "eat my" into a text box. Enjoy! And please only comment if you love the video.