Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Like Tree1Likes

Old 04-01-2009, 02:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

LOST

Any other lost fans out there? post theories, afterthoughts on shows and w/e

Lets keep this thread SPOILER FREE i love not knowing whats gonna happen in the show and i know i'm not alone

so let the Lost talk begin
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 02:05 PM   #2 (permalink)

so you wanna discuss theories and afterthoughts without spoilers?

So you know that one mystery, I think that it's that one guy who did it....
Old 04-01-2009, 02:51 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jon

Heros is better. That's why they started time traveling on the island.
You can't compete with super heros. Lost is okay, it just seems to be one trick after another to keep you reeled in. Sorry. I guess I'm in the wrong thread. Good bye.
Old 04-01-2009, 03:17 PM   #4 (permalink)

I love Lost.

And I am so, so, sooooooo completely bored with Heroes... talk about one trick after another... the entire concept of the damn show changes every season. OH! Now he's a bad guy and he's a good guy! New York is going to explode! Now there will be a horrible virus that kills everyone! Oh wait, everyone on the planet will be mutants, we have to stop that! Wait no, now New York does blow up! Um, no, mutants will be hunted and killed now!! Jesus fucking christ, I can't stand this show anymore.
Old 04-01-2009, 03:27 PM   #5 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

the first season of heroes was great and a fresh air to NBCs lineup, after the first season most of the writers left and all that was left was a bunch of retards that based the entire script on the wow factor which gets boring hence why no one watches show anymore
Old 04-01-2009, 04:19 PM   #6 (permalink)
Administrator
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I like that lost has a finite amount of episodes left. It makes me feel like the episodes will be dictated by story and not the ratings. Rather than just dragging the show on for years, simply because they can based on ratings, the story will (HOPEFULLY) come to an end.

God I hope it's not some "The end is what you want it to be" bullshit ending. Finish the story!
Old 04-01-2009, 04:22 PM   #7 (permalink)

So what will happen now that Sayid shot young Ben? Farady said you couldn't change things...but he did by visiting Desmind...
Old 04-01-2009, 05:01 PM   #8 (permalink)

Damn you and your spoilers!
Old 04-01-2009, 05:13 PM   #9 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelApproved View Post
I like that lost has a finite amount of episodes left. It makes me feel like the episodes will be dictated by story and not the ratings. Rather than just dragging the show on for years, simply because they can based on ratings, the story will (HOPEFULLY) come to an end.

God I hope it's not some "The end is what you want it to be" bullshit ending. Finish the story!
I get the feeling from the writers (on the podcast) that they know better than to do that. They've made things very clear that they intend on answering as much as they can.
Old 04-01-2009, 06:21 PM   #10 (permalink)

i think the island will keep him alive, like michael and locke. it WON'T let him die.