Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 02-27-2006, 04:35 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0364376/

How about this instant classic peice of crap. Gary Busey turns into a serial-killing gingerbread man.
oh man that movie looks so shitty! i can't wait!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 07:59 AM   #12 (permalink)

CLERKS 2...

so i went to see clerks 2 yesterday. i thought that it would either suck balls or be a total homerun. thankfully smith knocks this one out of the park! it was goddamn helarious!

that said, if you're not a fan of kevin smith movies, you're probably not going to like this one either. it's a total dialogue movie w/ a few visual pranks thrown in for good measure. naturally, there was the obligatory sexual symantics conversations and little easter egg type nods to the previous movie.

i was glad to see that he picked up w/ the charactors 12 years later in their life as opposed to continuing where the first one left off. it helps w/ the believability of it.

great fucking movie.
Old 07-23-2006, 11:53 AM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by the big lebowski
so i went to see clerks 2 yesterday. i thought that it would either suck balls or be a total homerun. thankfully smith knocks this one out of the park! it was goddamn helarious!

that said, if you're not a fan of kevin smith movies, you're probably not going to like this one either. it's a total dialogue movie w/ a few visual pranks thrown in for good measure. naturally, there was the obligatory sexual symantics conversations and little easter egg type nods to the previous movie.

i was glad to see that he picked up w/ the charactors 12 years later in their life as opposed to continuing where the first one left off. it helps w/ the believability of it.

great fucking movie.
Dammit! I'm going to have to see that. Smith is genius. I may even go to a theatre to see it because he deserves the money.
Old 07-23-2006, 03:46 PM   #14 (permalink)
mkl

Quote:
Originally Posted by stjoe
Dammit! I'm going to have to see that. Smith is genius. I may even go to a theatre to see it because he deserves the money.
I'm a big fan of all of Kevin Smith's other movies. Clerks 2 was horrible. There were 1-2 good jokes. The rest was achingly awkward. Sure lord of the ring jokes were funny....when everyone else was making them last year. Oh man, he said "One ring to rule them all" about an *ONION* RING! Wakka wakka! The scene in the jail? I wanted to poke out my eyes. Bah.
Old 07-23-2006, 04:24 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkl
I'm a big fan of all of Kevin Smith's other movies. Clerks 2 was horrible. There were 1-2 good jokes. The rest was achingly awkward. Sure lord of the ring jokes were funny....when everyone else was making them last year. Oh man, he said "One ring to rule them all" about an *ONION* RING! Wakka wakka! The scene in the jail? I wanted to poke out my eyes. Bah.
Why'd ya have to go and ruin it, huh? I'm not going to let you get me down, though! I'm going to like it, no matter what. Okay, that's going too far. I hope to like it.
Old 07-23-2006, 08:45 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkl
what?! no way was that movie awkward. i'll admit the LOR joke was a bit "meh" but the random shit like when they're panning out following dante and dawson's charactor running in slow mo in some "special moment" only to have it ruined...er...sorry "rooned" by a shot of jay w/ his pecker tucked between his legs. fuckin helarious!
Old 07-23-2006, 09:28 PM   #17 (permalink)

i saw that movie by M. Night Samallan "Lady In The Water" it was load of fresh steaming bull shit
Old 07-23-2006, 09:35 PM   #18 (permalink)

why'd i get the feeling that it would be? oh yeah, it was the last steaming load of bullshit that he came out with. i think that he only had two good movies: sixth sense and unbreakable.
Old 07-23-2006, 09:58 PM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paws
Just saw You, Me & Dupree. Not as bad as I thought it was going to be. Did see a preview for "Beerfest". The next movie from the Broken Lizard guys, definitely going!
I think the Broken Lizard crew is hilarious. I'll have to check that one out.

I just finished watching Littleman. I'm not sure why I watched it, but I did. Deer in the headlights? Train wreck? It sucked either way. Not quite as bad as K&C said, but out of 10 I would give it a 2 or so. Shameful what those Wayans do to movies.