Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Like Tree18Likes

Old 06-07-2015, 05:27 PM   #21 (permalink)

say one sincerely nice thing about this fat dude.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 06:04 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
say one sincerely nice thing about this fat dude.
He makes me feel better about myself?
campy and Enunciated Piffle like this.
Old 06-07-2015, 06:06 PM   #23 (permalink)

i respect that so much i'm gonna let you fuck my face with your dick and balls.
Old 06-07-2015, 07:56 PM   #24 (permalink)

Ok, seriously? Is this a scenario we've gone in to?

I'm obese. By every possible thing, I'm obese. I don't want to be this way. People seem surprised when I tell them my weight, and I don't think everyone ever is trying to be nice. I'm a fat chick, who happens to have a figure that wears it well..

Dude, I'm fat. And I guess I would do what you consider fat shaming. There's no real reason for anyone to be my size without an actual medical condition. There's no excuse for me. All I can do is try to be better, and I am.

THAT SAID: If you are, legitimately, comfortable with who you are, go nuts. My only issue is with people who are fake, the only issue is we hear it more from people who are fat and not from people who hate the size of..whatever, or personalities, or whatever.
Old 06-07-2015, 08:14 PM   #25 (permalink)

who gives a shit why you're fat? it's not a reason for anyone to be a douchenozzle to you. i /love/ being self righteous as much as the next of us, but i find the fat hate petty. if they're fat /and/ annoying or rude or elsewise ill behaved? that's a horse of a different color because assholes come in all sizes and are pretty fair game; but, if i had a lifetime of experiences that included people being irrationally rude to me right off the bat, i'd probably turn into a dick, too.
Nettie-poo likes this.
Old 06-07-2015, 10:39 PM   #26 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nettie-poo View Post

Dude, I'm fat. And I guess I would do what you consider fat shaming. There's no real reason for anyone to be my size without an actual medical condition. There's no excuse for me. All I can do is try to be better, and I am.
Nettie. Allow me to say something here. I have never, ever fat shamed a woman. I'm a man. Guys should never do that. Ever. It's not a man's place and Lord knows there's enough grief put upon women, (looks wise alone) by society and other women.

When it comes to men my opinion differs.

I am a dude. I've been there. The minute you quit smoking cigs or hard drugs you immediately substitute with binge-ing in other areas. Mainly food. I've been there. It's incredibly uncomfortable. You feel that extra weight. Both physically and mentally.

So if I see a fellow man whose swollen up to the point they can't fuck/wash their ass/ sit on the bus / etc AND THEY ANNOUNCE I"M MORBIDLY OBESE; I'm going to say something. Not to be a dick, but because it's fixable. It ain't easy, but it is possible to lose weight. I think that hope, (with little moves like "Hey quit drinking soda pop") is a step in the right direction.

I am absolutely convinced that food addiction is the same as drug addiction. There are so many similarities. You feel gross in public. It affects your sex life. You're not able to do the shit you used to. Nor try new things. It's literally, (on both counts) inhibiting life.

You cannot live as an under-weight sickly drug addict. The same is true with an extremely overweight food addict. Life is shortened. The life leading up to that early death: not worth living.

Anyways. Going back to Nettie's post here.

Nettie. Good on you. I think your situation is completely different than FTF. On every level. You're a sexy mama. I've seen your boob thread. I'm a fan. Tremendous!!! To say the least.

I'd like to see more of Nettie's honesty and approach to this subject. Rather than announce "I'm fat -NO FAT SHAMING" More should do what she is doing. The acknowledgement. The steps to feeling better. The effort. And of course, more sexy pics
Old 06-07-2015, 10:56 PM   #27 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
...if i had a lifetime of experiences that included people being irrationally rude to me right off the bat, i'd probably turn into a dick, too.
This is an interesting point. I watched the first vid by Francis and was moved by his story of being 200 lb at a young age. No doubt his folks over ate. I feel like depression is also motivating factor. You can't help but see him as a victim. But I refuse to believe that treating a victim as someone endlessly stuck - as a positive.

I appreciate you Sparrow. Calling me out. "Oh Piffle is being a self righteous prick. Again." I'm telling you right now. I don't hate people with any addiction. Food or otherwise. But just because I empathize, (on a deep, passionate, personal level) does not mean I condone it.

Do you know why sugar lights up the central nervous system? Because not all foods contain heavy amounts of it. It's in our DNA. our bodies know that the heavily laden sugary foods, (IE fruit) is seasonal. Your body thinks that your chance at fat storage with this particular food is temporary. That is why we're all so rewarded when we take sugar on. A sugar rush is a real thing.

Coke feels good. Chili cheese dogs feel good. It's all the same. I think in the near future, ( as developed countries/ with easy access to sugary fast foods/ obesity becomes an epidemic) this will be more common knowledge.

The manipulation of your reward system is studied by neuroscientists. I'd love to hear if Danny Hatch's gal Rosa has any commentary on this.
Old 06-07-2015, 11:13 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
Nettie. Allow me to say something here. I have never, ever fat shamed a woman. I'm a man. Guys should never do that. Ever. It's not a man's place
Wow, you CIS sexist white male entitled pig.

Why not just tell Nettie that she's a weak girl, but not to worry because big strong piffo will protect her?

So you'd call some dude a fat cunt, but because a girl actually has a cunt, she gets different treatment??? That's discrimination.
Old 06-08-2015, 08:43 AM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scumhook View Post

So you'd call some dude a fat cunt, but because a girl actually has a cunt, she gets different treatment??? That's discrimination.
Ah. Thank the Gods that Scummo, (Ambassador of Political Correctness - if ever there were one) is here to correct my blatant sexism. Allow me to correct this.

Ahem. BOTH you AND your mother are fat cunts!!!

Thanks buddy
Scumhook likes this.
Old 06-09-2015, 10:02 PM   #30 (permalink)

Diving into the food addiction:

I was mentioning to Mike the other day that I've had serious addictions, like smoking cigarettes and really heavy drinking (still have it on occasion but it used to be daily). These things were fairly easy to break because all I had to do was not be around it for long enough and the need for it fades.

But how can you escape food? The smell, the sights, it is everywhere. There's no way to distance yourself from it and you have to eat something. Even healthy food, the body processing it, can create that longing for more. It's insanely hard.

But, lots of things are. It's life. I think the problem is we all try to choose so many battles at once when we really need to face one demon at a time.