Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Talk Shite (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f6/)
-   -   My ex-girlfriend is pregnant. It's mine. (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f6/my-ex-girlfriend-pregnant-its-mine-12986/)

opee 04-24-2009 09:35 PM

My ex-girlfriend is pregnant. It's mine.

Problem is, I'm still very young. 17, and a senior in high school. I have no idea how to handle this situation at all. I just found out, not 20 minutes ago, and you (the internet) is the only one to know other than me. Fuck... I'm really freaking out about this. I know this really isn't the place to vent about something like this, and it isn't the wisest of ideas. Does anyone have any advice on what I should do? How do we bring it up to our parents, etc.

I'm fully prepared for flames as well.

dzagama 04-24-2009 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by opee (Post 561822)
Problem is, I'm still very young. 17, and a senior in high school. I have no idea how to handle this situation at all. I just found out, not 20 minutes ago, and you (the internet) is the only one to know other than me. Fuck... I'm really freaking out about this. I know this really isn't the place to vent about something like this, and it isn't the wisest of ideas. Does anyone have any advice on what I should do? How do we bring it up to our parents, etc.

lol

Draconis 04-24-2009 09:40 PM

Punch her in the stomach.

HARD.

Or push her down a small flight of stairs a little later on.

Or... take some time to decide what you're going to do. It's something that is really touchy, and it'll take some thought. I had my son when I was 17, but I was also married... It's not the best situation, but it's doable, and you have a few options. Best thing to do would be to get together and talk about it, but talk calmly, if possible. Don't freak out on her, because chances are, she's more scared than you are.

Best option, though, is a punch in the stomach.

Or just a hanger whilst she's asleep, if you can manage it.

Draconis 04-24-2009 09:42 PM

Ohhhhh. And ask to see the preggo test.

She might be lying to freak you out.

Some girls are biatches like that, and you DID say she was an ex.

Not to be a negative nancy, of course. ^^

dzagama 04-24-2009 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Draconis (Post 561826)
Punch her in the stomach.

HARD.

Or push her down a small flight of stairs a little later on.

Or... take some time to decide what you're going to do. It's something that is really touchy, and it'll take some thought. I had my son when I was 17, but I was also married... It's not the best situation, but it's doable, and you have a few options. Best thing to do would be to get together and talk about it, but talk calmly, if possible. Don't freak out on her, because chances are, she's more scared than you are.

Promise me that you won't read any of my following posts in this thread.

89vision 04-24-2009 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by opee (Post 561822)

It's moments like these that saving your allowance comes in handy. Best 500 bucks you'll ever spend, just sayin.

Big M 04-24-2009 09:53 PM

I agree with Drac, ask to see the test. My friend got scammed by his ex for abortion money. He gave her $350 for clothes.

opee 04-24-2009 10:09 PM

Drac, I don't think she'd scam me for money. But thank you everyone, even those of you that are joking, for at least replying, I feel a lot calmer about the situation, and less likely to flip out about it. I'm aware that of my complete and utter toolishness for posting about it in a forum, but still, thanks.

Apparently she is going to take another test in the morning, to be sure, and the only real option is to tell her parents about it. I think her parents are going to cover the cost of the abortion, but even if they don't, I've got the money to pay for it myself. Not really sure how much the procedure costs, but I imagine it's close to $500.

Again, thanks everyone.

DWarrior 04-24-2009 10:10 PM

If she keeps it, please start a podcast. Witnessing a life destroyed would be sooo delicious!

J!MMY 04-24-2009 10:16 PM

:)

Your screwed buddy