Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 04-24-2009, 09:35 PM   #1 (permalink)

My ex-girlfriend is pregnant. It's mine.

Problem is, I'm still very young. 17, and a senior in high school. I have no idea how to handle this situation at all. I just found out, not 20 minutes ago, and you (the internet) is the only one to know other than me. Fuck... I'm really freaking out about this. I know this really isn't the place to vent about something like this, and it isn't the wisest of ideas. Does anyone have any advice on what I should do? How do we bring it up to our parents, etc.

I'm fully prepared for flames as well.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 09:37 PM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by opee View Post
Problem is, I'm still very young. 17, and a senior in high school. I have no idea how to handle this situation at all. I just found out, not 20 minutes ago, and you (the internet) is the only one to know other than me. Fuck... I'm really freaking out about this. I know this really isn't the place to vent about something like this, and it isn't the wisest of ideas. Does anyone have any advice on what I should do? How do we bring it up to our parents, etc.

lol
Old 04-24-2009, 09:40 PM   #3 (permalink)

Punch her in the stomach.

HARD.

Or push her down a small flight of stairs a little later on.

Or... take some time to decide what you're going to do. It's something that is really touchy, and it'll take some thought. I had my son when I was 17, but I was also married... It's not the best situation, but it's doable, and you have a few options. Best thing to do would be to get together and talk about it, but talk calmly, if possible. Don't freak out on her, because chances are, she's more scared than you are.

Best option, though, is a punch in the stomach.

Or just a hanger whilst she's asleep, if you can manage it.

Last edited by Draconis; 04-24-2009 at 09:55 PM.
Old 04-24-2009, 09:42 PM   #4 (permalink)

Ohhhhh. And ask to see the preggo test.

She might be lying to freak you out.

Some girls are biatches like that, and you DID say she was an ex.

Not to be a negative nancy, of course. ^^
Old 04-24-2009, 09:42 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconis View Post
Punch her in the stomach.

HARD.

Or push her down a small flight of stairs a little later on.

Or... take some time to decide what you're going to do. It's something that is really touchy, and it'll take some thought. I had my son when I was 17, but I was also married... It's not the best situation, but it's doable, and you have a few options. Best thing to do would be to get together and talk about it, but talk calmly, if possible. Don't freak out on her, because chances are, she's more scared than you are.
Promise me that you won't read any of my following posts in this thread.
Old 04-24-2009, 09:51 PM   #6 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by opee View Post

It's moments like these that saving your allowance comes in handy. Best 500 bucks you'll ever spend, just sayin.
Old 04-24-2009, 09:53 PM   #7 (permalink)

I agree with Drac, ask to see the test. My friend got scammed by his ex for abortion money. He gave her $350 for clothes.
Old 04-24-2009, 10:09 PM   #8 (permalink)

Drac, I don't think she'd scam me for money. But thank you everyone, even those of you that are joking, for at least replying, I feel a lot calmer about the situation, and less likely to flip out about it. I'm aware that of my complete and utter toolishness for posting about it in a forum, but still, thanks.

Apparently she is going to take another test in the morning, to be sure, and the only real option is to tell her parents about it. I think her parents are going to cover the cost of the abortion, but even if they don't, I've got the money to pay for it myself. Not really sure how much the procedure costs, but I imagine it's close to $500.

Again, thanks everyone.
Old 04-24-2009, 10:10 PM   #9 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

If she keeps it, please start a podcast. Witnessing a life destroyed would be sooo delicious!
Old 04-24-2009, 10:16 PM   #10 (permalink)

:)

Your screwed buddy