Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 04-26-2009, 08:17 PM   #51 (permalink)

Life lessons learned. Don't go out with her any more, she's kinda loopy.

Your homework: Buy two boxes of rubbers. The next twelve times you jerk off you will use the first box and get in the habbit of putting it on. Don't jerk off without a rubber til the box is gone. You need to be good/quick at putting one on so that it isn't an awkward exercise or an afterthought the next time you get laid. The second box is so you will have a few around and don't need to choose between starting a family or driving to a gas station in the middle of the night.
Old 04-26-2009, 09:02 PM   #52 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by opee View Post
With risk of sounding like a complete and utter fuck-wit, I offer this additional info, from recent days (today and yesterday). She took the second test, just to be sure, and it came out negative. She (apparently) has never skipped a period, which is why she took the first test to begin with. The first test might have been a fluke, but the second one could also have been a dud. There was another pregnancy scare last year, when she was about 2 and a half weeks late.

I guess I don't learn from my mistakes. Also, even all of the critical posters, I appreciate you for replying.
might have been a chemical pregnancy. That happens when the egg is fertilized but for whatever reason it didn't implant in the uterus.
also, a false positive is much more likely than a false negative.
/crisis
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 09:03 PM   #53 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffdrafttech View Post
Life lessons learned. Don't go out with her any more, she's kinda loopy.

And do the rest of us the favor and still throw her down the stairs
Old 04-26-2009, 09:03 PM   #54 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamIsNotGlue View Post
might have been a chemical pregnancy. That happens when the egg is fertilized but for whatever reason it didn't implant in the uterus.
also, a false positive is much more likely than a false negative.
/crisis
or... Jesus cometh?
Old 04-26-2009, 09:06 PM   #55 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffdrafttech View Post
Your homework: Buy two boxes of rubbers. The next twelve times you jerk off you will use the first box and get in the habbit of putting it on. Don't jerk off without a rubber til the box is gone. You need to be good/quick at putting one on so that it isn't an awkward exercise or an afterthought the next time you get laid. The second box is so you will have a few around and don't need to choose between starting a family or driving to a gas station in the middle of the night.
that's actually some really good advice. someday I will pass it along to my son. you sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.
Old 04-26-2009, 09:13 PM   #56 (permalink)

Quote:
Problem is, I'm still very young. 17, and a senior in high school. I have no idea how to handle this situation at all. I just found out, not 20 minutes ago, and you (the internet) is the only one to know other than me. Fuck... I'm really freaking out about this. I know this really isn't the place to vent about something like this, and it isn't the wisest of ideas. Does anyone have any advice on what I should do? How do we bring it up to our parents, etc.

I'm fully prepared for flames as well.
I did not real the whole thread so this may be irrelevant by now but, give it time maybe the bitch is just fucking with you to see how you respond. If she provides you with proof that she is prego. Play wrestle and make sure you knee or elbow her a couple of times . Assuming that you don't want it and she does.
Old 04-28-2009, 03:30 PM   #57 (permalink)

I know this thread is old now, and this is probably considered necro-posting. I have one additional question. I took her today to get two more tests. We picked up the more expensive, clear blue: digital read out ones, since I was told that they're more accurate. It came out negative, and I made her show me the test. She's taking the last one tonight, just to be sure. I'll make sure she shows me that one too.

Anyway, could these be false negatives? There was one positive, and two negatives so far. Skipping two periods just doesn't seem normal. What could be going on?
Old 04-28-2009, 03:33 PM   #58 (permalink)

im 19 and i still dont get my period regularly, there are a thousand different explanations to why you dont get your period.
Old 04-28-2009, 03:50 PM   #59 (permalink)

Quote:
I know this thread is old now, and this is probably considered necro-posting. I have one additional question. I took her today to get two more tests. We picked up the more expensive, clear blue: digital read out ones, since I was told that they're more accurate. It came out negative, and I made her show me the test. She's taking the last one tonight, just to be sure. I'll make sure she shows me that one too.

Anyway, could these be false negatives? There was one positive, and two negatives so far. Skipping two periods just doesn't seem normal. What could be going on?
What could be going on? Too many things to list in total, but let me start:

1. Tests do have to be performed correctly to yield the best accuracy, which is still not 100%. This means that if she didn't wait until she was actually late and use first morning urine, then there is a stronger possibility of an inaccurate result.

2. Then you have to read the test in the correct window of time. It can change after that window has closed and then, you'll have the wrong answer.

Seriously, FTFM.

3. Some women never get regular periods, but teenagers routinely don't, there is nothing wrong with that - but it does make predicting fertility more difficult. This is why you should not have sex until you are prepared for the possibility of a pregnancy and why you need to wear a condom every fucking time until you actually want to hear the phrase "Honey, I'm pregnant!". Is that clear enough for you? For the record, if you can't afford condoms, then you can not afford to raise a child, pay for an abortion, or pay half the pre-natal care for a pregnancy that ends in adoption. By the by, they are also cheaper than pregnancy tests.

4. She's unstable you said, and yet you haven't considered that she really has no idea when her last period actually was.

5. Why are you letting this girl lead you, ring in nose, down this drama laden path?

Best thread title ever.
Old 04-28-2009, 04:05 PM   #60 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Have you considered her getting a test done at the doctors? More likely to be accurate!! And failing that - punch her in the stomach a few times. Problem solved.