Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 04-08-2013, 09:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Need help finding a specific episode.

So, I'm writing a paper for my Health Economics class on Emergency Room care and how Obamacare will change the current use. I remember Keith talking several times about using the ER for care and giving a fake name, I was hoping to use that as an illustration of a point. Does anyone remember which episodes those are in? I know that some of you have a near encyclopedic knowledge of old KATG episodes. I'm searching through the old show notes by myself, but if any of you could point me in the right direction that'd be greatly appreciated.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 09:35 PM   #2 (permalink)

I can't help you with your request but I suggest you come up with a few well thought out questions and email Keith.

Others may be able to point you in the right direction for the situation you are talking about but it is interesting to point out that Keith's last visit to the hospital he gave his real name. This was of course when he first checked in and he had no idea he would have to stay for a long time. He said he was glad he gave his real name but I think he still suggested to give a fake name if you are sure it is a one time visit.

Interesting topic, good luck.
Old 04-08-2013, 11:56 PM   #3 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Thanks for the advice. I'll go back through and re-listen to the episode entitled "General Hospital" and then send Keith a few questions, he'll probably be busy with KATG week and all that jazz, but it's worth a shot.
Old 04-09-2013, 12:12 AM   #4 (permalink)

This is my understanding of Obamacare. I hope this is of some assistance to you.