Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 10-07-2012, 09:36 PM   #51 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
Look how much you've written

This absolutely does NOT bore you.

True..a discussion holds my attention. The shows are not an open discussion. Especially when you are a week behind on podcasts.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 09:37 PM   #52 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl Dukes View Post
No, dude. Anybody sane on these forums isn't on here complaining about the content and breaking down exactly what they are into so that Keith has a good idea about what to talk about. People on here haven't dissected their interests according to every podcast out there and this one happened to match up. I'll speak for myself when I say that KATG is not about what topics I am interested in. I didn't get on iTunes and look for a podcast that would talk about gender identity (check), religion (check), poop (check), Tom Cotter (check-a-rooney). No, I found this shit by accident, and I found a motherfucker and his homegirl who speak what they know to be true and happen to be very entertaining. They're two open and honest people sharing their lives with a whole fuckin world of people who are willing to listen. I don't give a fuck what they talk about as long as they are true to themselves. Damn, dude. There's your answer.
Answer noted.
Old 10-07-2012, 09:38 PM   #53 (permalink)

Quote:
Did you really type that?

Believe me, we figured you out at Minute One.
Enlighten me.....what am I all about?
Old 10-07-2012, 09:41 PM   #54 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

You're all about being a douche.

"Enlighten me."

Fuck you.
Old 10-07-2012, 09:54 PM   #55 (permalink)

Quote:

"Enlighten me."

Fuck you.
You're the one who pompously claimed to have me pegged when you know nothing about me.
Old 10-07-2012, 09:55 PM   #56 (permalink)

Quote:

"Enlighten me."

Fuck you.
For real. "Answer noted". I finally get to what he's been trying to ask this whole time. He finally gets what he's wanted to discuss, and all he has to say is "answer noted". Greg, if you wanted nothing but a show of hands, you should have made a poll or some shit and ignored all of us. If all you wanted was to write down all our answers in a little notebook and analyze your results in a lab, then you should have said so in the beginning so we could have saved our time. You're taking cheap shots and blowing everyone off so that you can make, I dunno, some kind of point. I really don't know. You've shared nothing of value with anyone. All you've shown is how inconsiderate you are. You've treated us like the shit from the asshole of the mice that NASA uses in government AIDS tests.
Old 10-07-2012, 10:00 PM   #57 (permalink)

fap fap fap fap sin
Old 10-07-2012, 10:00 PM   #58 (permalink)
Administrator
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Everyone gets offended on KATG - surely in 7 years of the show being out there has been something that has rubbed all of us the wrong way at some stage.

Do you.

If you don't agree with Keith and his stance on religion, then just say, "Silly Keith, no heaven for you." and keep on believing. And prove him wrong by being a good person. Jokes on him! I don't feel there has been a focus on the anti-religion thing. I think you feel that way because they are both now openly atheist where as before they were more agnostic.

I still find that as a "1600 shows listener" you can get so upset. You know that nobody and no topic is off limits so just because your beliefs are being highlighted by them as being horse shit more often, try to remember that you personally are not being picked on. In saying that, this thread that you have created will result in you being talked about personally. Poetic really.

Is this thread your way of trying to get into EXTRA heaven? I think you should have used some emoticons, I think that helps.
Old 10-07-2012, 10:00 PM   #59 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg In Oakland View Post
You're the one who pompously claimed to have me pegged when you know nothing about me.
You're a self-righteous Christian hard-on.

I bet I'm close.
Old 10-07-2012, 10:08 PM   #60 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl Dukes View Post
For real. "Answer noted". I finally get to what he's been trying to ask this whole time. He finally gets what he's wanted to discuss, and all he has to say is "answer noted". Greg, if you wanted nothing but a show of hands, you should have made a poll or some shit and ignored all of us. If all you wanted was to write down all our answers in a little notebook and analyze your results in a lab, then you should have said so in the beginning so we could have saved our time. You're taking cheap shots and blowing everyone off so that you can make, I dunno, some kind of point. I really don't know. You've shared nothing of value with anyone. All you've shown is how inconsiderate you are. You've treated us like the shit from the asshole of the mice that NASA uses in government AIDS tests.
I haven't taken a single cheap shot. I received abrasive responses immediately. I definately was looking for a dialog but the responses started with 'look! A religious guy, attack!".

I would gladly discuss the subject like adults. I'm not sure that is an activity anyone cares to partake.