Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Talk Shite (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f6/)
-   -   nice guy eddies (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f6/nice-guy-eddies-2999/)

mitch 05-29-2006 07:36 AM

nice guy eddies

I just wanted to say. I'm a long time KATG listener, and visited New York City for the first time over the weekend. As I was walking around shitfaced, I walked right by Nice Guy Eddies and I had to go in for a few pints. Unfortunately the bartender was overly friendly and me and two of my buddies were there for 4 hours. We got completely shitfaced. It was classic. Thanks KATG for the tip on a great afternoon. Over and out.

MITCH

blue eyes 05-29-2006 11:21 AM

Is nice to hear something other than the stereotypical 'New Yorkers are rude.'

Nick Postagulous 05-29-2006 11:35 AM

Is nice to hear something other than the stereotypical 'Canadians who visit New York are drunks.'

Oh, wait...

mitch 05-29-2006 11:55 AM

hahah, yeah, I was there for 4 days and don't believe I drew a sober breath. It was classic. Unbelievable city. Like nothing I've ever experienced. I've been through Europe, but no city I've ever visited has the tempo and feel of NYC. THis Canadian has nothing bad to say about that city or the people.

I even got to get pulled over by the coast guard with machine guns pointed at me.... hahah, but still can't complain.

MITCH

Sexy_Potatoe_with_an_E 05-29-2006 12:06 PM

what about 1 dollar bills ? AND THE WAR OF 1812, who won exactly ?!? CANADA BURNED DOWN THE WHITE HOUSE ARE YOU AWARE OF THIS ! BUT AMERICA ACHIEVED ITS GOALS!!! USA! USA!

lickmyballssuckmy 05-30-2006 01:24 AM

I think there is a story here that needs to be told. Coast Guard. MAchine guns. Holy hell, man! Tell the story already..

Quote:

Originally Posted by mitch
hahah, yeah, I was there for 4 days and don't believe I drew a sober breath. It was classic. Unbelievable city. Like nothing I've ever experienced. I've been through Europe, but no city I've ever visited has the tempo and feel of NYC. THis Canadian has nothing bad to say about that city or the people.

I even got to get pulled over by the coast guard with machine guns pointed at me.... hahah, but still can't complain.

MITCH

Cameron 05-30-2006 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lickmyballssuckmy
I think there is a story here that needs to be told. Coast Guard. MAchine guns. Holy hell, man! Tell the story already..

I agree, that is crazy

DJQuad 05-30-2006 08:24 AM

Fuuuuuuuuuuuck yooou

Friz 05-30-2006 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mitch

MITCH

Ummm...yeah....

You cannot leave us hangin' like that.

Cameron 05-30-2006 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJQuad
Fuuuuuuuuuuuck yooou

Who or what was that for?