Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 11-13-2010, 06:02 PM   #11 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruples View Post
Regardless of Bullshit or non, this only gives more to credence Keith's Justice.

"No justice no peace" - McNulty
Regerdless if it's bullshit or not, this lets me know you don't know jack shit about Keith's Justice. The rapist was let go with probation after trial, which means there wasn't enough evidence to convict (also, the fact that he fought it instead of taking any plea deal signifies that something is awry here). Anyway, at the very least there isn't enough evidence, which means a cop didn't see it, which means it wouldn't be subject to instant-death law, which means it would go to trial, which means the result would be identical to what it is now, which means you don't know shit about K-Justice.
Old 11-13-2010, 07:29 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluxquanta View Post
I'm pretty sure they wouldn't let a rapist who "beat the everliving shit" out of his victim walk. Prisons aren't THAT full.
I never said that they did, I said perhaps he didn't know the whole story and was venting. In fact, I stated she may not have wanted to testify. I was merely stating that oftentimes violent criminals are let out due to over-crowding when drug criminals sit in a cell. This is maddening to me and I do feel an injustice to a victim.

Keith's justice wouldn't apply here but my justice would. This means if you have dna proof you handle them. I am not talking stoning either, that is all too kind.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 09:07 PM   #13 (permalink)

Thats so sad to hear but, I have to agree with the others there is something up with this story.

But I am assuming he received a lesser charge because of the following reasons:
He Pleaded Guilty
Its his first offense
Will receive a long probation sentence
The girl refused to testify
Insufficient evidence
Maybe he is a minor?

Even with all these possible reasons it still doesn't give sense to the situation. The average time for rape is 5 years. And this person would receive even more time for inflicting bodily harm on her too.
Old 11-13-2010, 10:52 PM   #14 (permalink)

Location: not in a house, not with a mouse, not here or there, not ANYWHERE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweettha View Post
Thats so sad to hear but, I have to agree with the others there is something up with this story.

But I am assuming he received a lesser charge because of the following reasons:
He Pleaded Guilty
Its his first offense
Will receive a long probation sentence
The girl refused to testify
Insufficient evidence
Maybe he is a minor?

Even with all these possible reasons it still doesn't give sense to the situation. The average time for rape is 5 years. And this person would receive even more time for inflicting bodily harm on her too.
agreed. when this happened to me, the guy got two consecutive 50 year sentences, serve 60. a lot of that was because my kids were home, but it's also because he "beat the everliving shit" out of me.

there's gotta be something else to the story
Old 11-13-2010, 11:23 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMaddy View Post
I was merely stating that oftentimes violent criminals are let out due to over-crowding when drug criminals sit in a cell.
I highly doubt that's the case here.
Old 11-14-2010, 03:45 AM   #16 (permalink)

I'm not sure why he didn't get any jail time, but I do know that the girl ended up with a broken nose and a damaged kidney. Also, the guy who did it is in highschool.

To the people who are calling bullshit, what would I possibly have to gain in lying about this? This was a rant about how shitty our legal system is, not me growing an e-peen.
Old 11-14-2010, 03:56 AM   #17 (permalink)

People who are connected to the victim tend to be less objective and obfuscate to make the victim more sympathetic.
Old 11-14-2010, 09:05 AM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWarrior View Post
Regerdless if it's bullshit or not, this lets me know you don't know jack shit about Keith's Justice. The rapist was let go with probation after trial, which means there wasn't enough evidence to convict (also, the fact that he fought it instead of taking any plea deal signifies that something is awry here). Anyway, at the very least there isn't enough evidence, which means a cop didn't see it, which means it wouldn't be subject to instant-death law, which means it would go to trial, which means the result would be identical to what it is now, which means you don't know shit about K-Justice.
Dear DWarrior

I was making a joke. I don't take it seriously so why would I wait around for a story where the perfect application of Keith's Justice could occur, just so that some douche bag (you) would not have any contextual objections. I feel like ripping into you now because I feel the judgement in your writing but to be honest I don't have the malice in my heart to do so. I still love you, nerd rage encourager as you are. But you did misspell Regardless, which is kinda sad considering it was spelled correctly in my quote that was right there when you were typing.

Yours not to be taken seriously
Scruples