Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

View Poll Results: Do you pee in the shower?
Yes, if all of a sudden you've gotta go, it's not a big deal. 109 61.24%
Yes, I prefer to pee in the shower. Even if I know I have to go before I get in. 38 21.35%
No, that's gross. What am I an animal? 21 11.80%
No, I think different pipes go different places and I'm afraid of drinking pee water. 1 0.56%
Fuck you and your stupid poll, douche. 9 5.06%
Voters: 178. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-08-2009, 04:49 PM   #81 (permalink)
Zim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metzican View Post
Maybe its only me, but when i'm dehydrated peeing in the shower is sick do to all the fumes of the ammonia in the piss while taking a real hot shower.
... but in the U.P. it's an even money bet that your pee is more free of bacteria than your drinking water. Still, I love it up there.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 04:52 PM   #82 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

I guess that is true, Maybe thats why we drink so much beer and pissing in the shower should not be a big deal.
Old 02-08-2009, 05:29 PM   #83 (permalink)

fumes in the ammonia? if your piss is that chemically pure something is off with your body chemistry...I also pee in the kitchen sink if my roommate isnt home and I happen to be downstairs, only because she is so fucking anal with her oddities it's the only way I can passively get back at her...have to put tinfoil on baking sheets in the oven, cant put anything but bread in the toaster oven, recycleables MUST be washed out by hand THEN the dishwasher before they go in the recycling bin, curtains have to be opened in the morning when I get up and closed the second the sun goes down, don't get my own dog excited cuz it makes her nervous-her dog is bigger than mine, yet hers barks at all hours demanding things, constantly waking me up..if I gripe, she reminds me this is her condo not mine, yet my dog makes not a peep and I walk hers for her every day, no wonder her fat ass has gained 70 pounds in 2 years, going from cute but a bit chubby/fat, which I like, to a stomach that hangs over her belt...I gave up trying to buy any desserts in any form..I come home from work, and every time she has eaten whatever I bought without replacing it...can ya tell it's getting to me? lol
Old 02-08-2009, 07:14 PM   #84 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragontearz View Post
fumes in the ammonia? if your piss is that chemically pure something is off with your body chemistry...I also pee in the kitchen sink if my roommate isnt home and I happen to be downstairs, only because she is so fucking anal with her oddities it's the only way I can passively get back at her...have to put tinfoil on baking sheets in the oven, cant put anything but bread in the toaster oven, recycleables MUST be washed out by hand THEN the dishwasher before they go in the recycling bin, curtains have to be opened in the morning when I get up and closed the second the sun goes down, don't get my own dog excited cuz it makes her nervous-her dog is bigger than mine, yet hers barks at all hours demanding things, constantly waking me up..if I gripe, she reminds me this is her condo not mine, yet my dog makes not a peep and I walk hers for her every day, no wonder her fat ass has gained 70 pounds in 2 years, going from cute but a bit chubby/fat, which I like, to a stomach that hangs over her belt...I gave up trying to buy any desserts in any form..I come home from work, and every time she has eaten whatever I bought without replacing it...can ya tell it's getting to me? lol
I read your whole post but I got kinda hung up on the peeing in the kitchen sink....that's FUCKING nasty...come now...you guys have to agree with that...I can live with the shower thing but the kitchen sink....too much!!

BTW...your roommate sounds like a lazy bitch, why do you put up with it?
Old 02-08-2009, 07:50 PM   #85 (permalink)

eh, usually I'd agree with peeing in the sink being nasty, but dishes aren't supposed to go in the sink according to her, so nothing goes in the sink, ever..still haven't figured THAT one out yet...and I stay because there have been rough times where I had to be late here and there a few weeks with rent and she helped me out, and right now marks just over a year since her job downsized her out and she hasn't worked, and the college degree in graphic design hasn't gotten her shit yet..the rent is cheap and covers the cable too, and she's my friends sister...if it wasn't for that, I'd be out of her quicker than shit..as it is she's barely holding onto her house with me here paying rent 2 or 4 weeks early all the time...it's not like I shit in a shake though...

Last edited by Dragontearz; 02-08-2009 at 08:02 PM.