Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 08-10-2006, 12:42 PM   #1 (permalink)

Lightbulb PIG CHARMERS

As most of us have heard by now, the British government has foiled an attempted terrorist plot by a group of 21 Pakistani men earlier this morning. What they were planning on doing, allegedly, was to sneak bombs on to aircraft bound for the United States, disguised in liquid bottles. Thankfully, this treacherous plot was found out just in time, but this is gotta stop. Just minutes ago, I read another article about airport delays, and people not being able to bring shampoo bottles on airplanes now. What a bunch of bullshit! Why are we letting nutcases dictate how we live our lives? Fuck that! You want to get rid of suicide terrorists, of the Islamic extremists kind, anyway, this is what you do...

Take these 21 Pakistani losers, and shot them, executioner style, with bullets soaked in PIG blood. You know what, I bet if that were to happen, that would pretty much be the end of this sad trend.

What is the allure of blowing yourself up, and taking out numerous others along the way? For most normal people, nothing. For sick, twisted, Islamic extremists, it means being able to leave this life, which for most of them, isn't filled with money, ho's, sex, and weed, and go to heaven, to meet Allah, and snag 72 virgins. But if there body's are exposed to pig remains, it just won't happen!

Why?

Because the pig is considered the dirties, of dirty, animals, according to their faith. So what that would mean, in a nutshell, is no virgins for them. Just death, and nothing else.

There would go the incentive to being a martyr.

But we would never do that. Nor would the British. No, we have to kowtow to these people, and do our best not to offend. To me, that's some dumb-ass bullshit. We need to be hard! We need to show the rest of the world, we ain't playin'.

Israel does that.

They get a few solders kidnapped in Lebanon, and they go ape-shit, and start a war over it. Why? Well, its because they believe in the theory of if you give someone an inch, they'll take a mile. They don't fuck around, and neither should we!

What do you say? Should we start getting raw, and hard-core? Or should we just pacify these turds, and wait for them to strike next?
Fuckin' deznice started it

ASK ME ANYTHING! http://www.formspring.me/deznice
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 12:51 PM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by deznice
Israel does that.

They get a few solders kidnapped in Lebanon, and they go ape-shit, and start a war over it. Why? Well, its because they believe in the theory of if you give someone an inch, they'll take a mile. They don't fuck around, and neither should we!
Is Israel a country you'd feel safe living in?
Old 08-10-2006, 12:56 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubby
Is Israel a country you'd feel safe living in?
I don't feel safe here cubby
Old 08-10-2006, 12:57 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
I don't feel safe here cubby
Touche! But still...I think Israel's slightly more dangerous.
Old 08-10-2006, 01:01 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubby
Touche! But still...I think Israel's slightly more dangerous.

I hear ya, but look who they border! WTF Canada would never be a threat... Those lame-o's don't know how to tie a knot
Old 08-10-2006, 01:03 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
I hear ya, but look who they border! WTF Canada would never be a threat... Those lame-o's don't know how to tie a knot
We are also not the holy land for three major religions. I understand your point, I just thought Israel was a weird example.
Old 08-10-2006, 02:26 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Take these 21 Pakistani losers, and shot them, executioner style, with bullets soaked in PIG blood. You know what, I bet if that were to happen, that would pretty much be the end of this sad trend.
Woah there Deznice. It might be an idea to put them on trial first before they get killed - it's called justice, innocent until proven guilty etc.
Jean Charles de Menezes died because of thoughts like that (see my posts in "New terror threat")

Also they are almost all BRITISH citizens. As such, their religion or skin colour does not matter to me. I know you're not being entirely serious, but bear in mind that an overwhelming majority of muslims believe in peace and tolerance, as is written in the Koran. Just as right wing lunatics in your country misinterpret passages in the bible (GOD HATES FAGS??) so it is with these extremist idiots.

Payce
JoeL.
Old 08-10-2006, 02:41 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwdd27
Woah there Deznice. It might be an idea to put them on trial first before they get killed - it's called justice, innocent until proven guilty etc.
Jean Charles de Menezes died because of thoughts like that (see my posts in "New terror threat")

Also they are almost all BRITISH citizens. As such, their religion or skin colour does not matter to me. I know you're not being entirely serious, but bear in mind that an overwhelming majority of muslims believe in peace and tolerance, as is written in the Koran. Just as right wing lunatics in your country misinterpret passages in the bible (GOD HATES FAGS??) so it is with these extremist idiots.

Payce
JoeL.

God does hate fags
Old 08-10-2006, 03:54 PM   #9 (permalink)

Dez,

the problem is that people in the US (and abroad) have a narrow minded view of the threat against us. in my opinion, NO liquids should be brought on in carry on luggage, and security should be performed by El Al, not some fucktard who can't get a job at McDonalds. We go through a period where we are vigilant, and then we slack off. Ask anyone who travels a lot (including me) what security has been like lately. its a fucking joke. Let not put our guard down, ever. And as far as killing them, it doesn't matter either way because they will still get to fuck 72 virgins. A good read is 'think again-al Quada' on foreign policy.com. NO I am not pimping them!
Old 08-10-2006, 04:11 PM   #10 (permalink)

I seriously doubt that any of this will ever get resolved with the big stick approach. Is the US or UK thwarted by atrocious acts? When the bastards drag the marines bodies around in disgrace, do we say Holy crap! Thems mean mother fuckers. Better leave them alone? Nope. We get more pissed and it escalates. Well never scare terrorists into submission anymore than they'll scare us into submission.

Also, there is no way we have any understanding about their mindsets. History proves that the West doesnt understand the East and vice versa.

There is one thing that makes peace.money. Rich countries dont typically start wars. I say throw money at them. Save the step of converting the cash into bombs and carpet bomb the assholes with Susan B Anthony Dollars (its a coin for our foreign friends). Maybe well get lucky and kill a couple in the process!