Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Talk Shite (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f6/)
-   -   Questions about Kickstarter rewards (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f6/questions-about-kickstarter-rewards-21275/)

The Girl 12-03-2018 03:34 PM

Questions about Kickstarter rewards

Saw that Apia asked about the dinner/game night reward on our Kickstarter and I thought I’d start a thread in case anyone else had a question regarding Kickstarter.

Apia, you asked about working around your schedule for the reward. You mentioned that you’ll be in town for KATG Week. Feel free to email me and we’ll coordinate what works for us all.

To everyone: let me know if anyone has any questions!

One week left!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pintman 12-06-2018 01:07 PM

Chemda, where/how do I get my 2019 Kickstarter badge thingy?

<=====

thirteen 12-06-2018 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pintman (Post 872395)
Chemda, where/how do I get my 2019 Kickstarter badge thingy?

<=====

Things that may help:
- check your spam folder for a message from Kickstarter
- check your messages area of Kickstarter

stryfe 12-06-2018 03:58 PM

Checked my spam folder for a message from kickstarter and checked messages area on kickstarter...nothing. Any ideas guys?

Pintman 12-06-2018 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stryfe (Post 872401)
Checked my spam folder for a message from kickstarter and checked messages area on kickstarter...nothing. Any ideas guys?

I think that worked! Kickstarter says it will be added shortly. Thanks a million.

The Girl 12-06-2018 05:43 PM

Re: having trouble with badges.

People who supported early on were sent an email via Kickstarter to fill out forums info to get the badge. We will be sending another email via Kickstarter for badges and all rewards after the campaign is done.

If you feel like you were supposed to have received that email already feel free to email us through Kickstarter and we'll send you the link to fill out.

Thank you again for your support. It is SUCH a big deal to us!

porky2468 12-07-2018 03:12 AM

Part of my Kickstarter reward is the VIP credit. I have the bronze (I think) subscription, which renewed a month or so ago... will the credit come off automatically when it renews again in 6 months? Or do I need to do something?

The Girl 12-07-2018 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by porky2468 (Post 872408)
Part of my Kickstarter reward is the VIP credit. I have the bronze (I think) subscription, which renewed a month or so ago... will the credit come off automatically when it renews again in 6 months? Or do I need to do something?

When the Kickstarter end we will start working on everyone’s rewards. You will be getting an email with instructions for whichever reward you opted for.

Thanks for the support!

4 days left! Aaaaah

(Can’t wait for the marathon!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

neimanmarxist 12-08-2018 03:32 AM

Loved the promo video post-credit scene featuring Kyle. DEAD

Keith 12-08-2018 04:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neimanmarxist (Post 872440)
Loved the promo video post-credit scene featuring Kyle. DEAD

I said to her I just thought of an idea, Can you do bla bla bla what Andrea did. But she's a working woman and didn't respond fast enough so I said, "Sorry, never mind, Andrea did it. Thanks."

And then: TA-DA!