Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

View Poll Results: Vote for your favorite Youtube comment for episode 1 of Realm of LARP?
Comment A 18 50.00%
Comment B 5 13.89%
Comment C 5 13.89%
Comment D 5 13.89%
Comment E 3 8.33%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-02-2012, 10:06 PM   #1 (permalink)

Realm of LARP 'best Youtube post.' VOTE!

Vote for the best of these top-5 Youtube comments for Victor Varnado's, Realm of LARP. And check out the episodes/ like us HERE!

Comment A: "Myka deserves another 10 dollars for this performance. #KATG #IveGotTenDollars"

Comment B: "And mom told me doing this as a kid would get me no where....Well FUCK YOU! Mom!!! #KATG"

Comment C: "Did Myka Fox get hotter, or am I a creepy-ass, lonely nerd? I think I should stick to not hitting on people. #KATG"

Comment D: "Why would Steve choose to be an outcast while LARPing if society already makes you an outcast for LARPing to begin with? This half ogre has layers, yo.
Love the video, definitely going to keep watching. #KATG"

Comment E: "When I was a teenager my male friends played LARP and even though I'm not into running around in the woods myself I found the passion and energy they had supercool (they had prettier weapons than these guys BTW) and started to play pen&paper games with them instead. That was a great idea because it is still getting me laid over 15 years later e.g. at #KATG week because I got to talking with a hot guy about D&D and we had an instant connection. Thanks LARP ;-)"