Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Like Tree21Likes

Old 05-20-2017, 12:19 PM   #1 (permalink)

RJ presents: A history of Trolling...

Hiya pals!

Keith is just the latest of several people I've toyed with via the internet over the years.

Chris Hardwick (@Midnight, Nerdist) & I actually used to exchange e-mails from time to time. But as the Nerdist website became more mainstream & less 'nerdy,' I felt the need to point this out to Chris. The breaking point for me was when he interviewed Aaron Eckhart about the God-awful 'I Frankenstein' movie, & even said he thought the film was great. I chastised him about it, & he stopped writing me. I was pissed about this & immediately began trolling him, every chance I got. Eventually he blocked me from the Nerdist Twitter feed & his own Twitter feed.

Kevin Pereira & Olivia Munn appeared in fat-suits on 'Attack of the Show,' & apparently caught a lot of shit over it. I trolled them both, both of them blocked me. Fat-shaming in any form is not cool, in my opinion.

I was referenced on a podcast called 'Nobody Likes Onions' because of something I said, but they were reasonably nice to me & didn't block me.

For me, trolling is a harmless sort of fun, I've never taken any of it seriously. I find it funny that the only thing the 'haters' can do is make fun of my weight, age or the fact that I used to be a puppeteer. I AM fat, I AM old & I'm proud of the fact that I once worked with the Muppets.

Finally, I'd just like to say that Keith started all this mess with his nasty response to one minor critique from me.

That's all for now, have a good day everyone!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 12:34 PM   #2 (permalink)

i see you lying in wait for a response. are you hard? i bet the little adrenaline rush from the notification of this post pushes you over the edge. our attention is fucking hot, i know it.

we understand what you are. i'm pleased enough to watch your life cycle occur here; how you spend your time while you wait to die is up to you. i'm just as pleased to continue making references to your weight and also the unfortunate artistic niche you found yourself in. puppets are stupid and you are stupid, fatty.
Keith, memecherry, arty and 1 others like this.
Old 05-20-2017, 01:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

I started it with my response...

Oh you fat piece of shit...

Look at you, being such a pig you need many threads. Nothing's ever big enough for you.

You say you're a fan? Or did you say you need multiple fans?

You were just having fun, and now we're just having fun, fatso.
memecherry and dEadERest like this.
Old 05-20-2017, 05:41 PM   #4 (permalink)

'Unfortunate artistic niche?' Not in my opinion. 'Puppets are stupid?' C'mon, you're going to tell me you didn't grow up watching Sesame Street? Seriously, just think about how many kids have been helped through programs like Sesame. Those aren't just 'stupid puppets,' they're characters that are loved by generations of people.

I walked for a mile on the treadmill today, a pretty good thing for me. And I'm still working on losing weight. When I get nice & slim, I'll post a photo & you can all eat your words (pardon the pun).

@RJ_RedneckJedi
Old 05-20-2017, 05:56 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @RJ_RedneckJedi View Post
'Puppets are stupid?' C'mon, you're going to tell me you didn't grow up watching Sesame Street?
never heard of it. look, i have to imagine ending up a puppeteer is the sad, frayed end of a long string of poor choices you made in life not unlike those leading to your eventual heart failure.
Keith and memecherry like this.
Old 05-20-2017, 07:51 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by seamus View Post
Greg Jarnigan is an odd man.
Heh! It's true.
Old 05-20-2017, 08:19 PM   #7 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

You fat fuck.

You WALK on a TREADMILL?

You can't even go outside and WALK.

I can't wait til you blow our minds with the svelt body of yours. Holy Christ. As if you can fit that fat fuckin' hand up a puppet's ass...
memecherry likes this.
Old 05-20-2017, 10:44 PM   #8 (permalink)

Wow, this 'Sparrow' person seems awfully hateful. Keith just seems dumb, as usual.
Old 05-21-2017, 01:58 AM   #9 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

You still got it.
Old 05-21-2017, 03:31 AM   #10 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Love and peace for pedophiles that will find their love and peace as they pedophile and their love and peace only increases as they pedophile?