Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Talk Shite (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f6/)
-   -   Sick of parents bitching about their kids. (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f6/sick-parents-bitching-about-their-kids-14250/)

siric 11-11-2009 12:18 AM

Sick of parents bitching about their kids.

God I am sick of listening to people bitch about their kids. Nobody likes other peoples' kids, they just claim to like their own, yet whenever parents get into groups they spend the whole time bitching about what a hectic schedule/life they have.

Guess what?! Your kids are annoying and so are you, so shut the fuck up!

blackpussy 11-11-2009 01:12 AM

I declare this the official bitch about kids thread, let me start.

God dammit, my two fucking kids threw rocks towards the house and fucking broke the back window out of my car.... $350 later, it's fixed! Just in time for family vaca to Florida which is going to cost an arm and a leg. /Vent over

I feel better, I can't believe a bitch about kids thread wasn't started sooner. What a relief!

DWarrior 11-11-2009 01:18 AM

siric, your rant was weak, I'm tired of people making threads like this without context. Why the fuck are you in a position to hear parents spend an hour bitching about kids? Do you have kids of your own? In that case realize that any group of people with a common interest that get together spend a considerable amount of time bitching about the difficulties their situation presents.

I hereby declare this thread the place to bitch about people's bitching about their kids.

marina 11-11-2009 01:34 AM

I hate people goo-gooing over their kids. I hate it when people bring babies to work and a clump of drooling, cooing women forms in the hallway and I can't get near them for fear that I'll be expected to perform this ridiculous tribal display because I happen to be a female.

punk'n 11-11-2009 08:32 AM

I love birth control!!! :D

Cretaceous Bob 11-11-2009 08:37 AM

I don't understand why you put the word "claim" in quotation marks. Are they not actually claiming to like their kids?

the_eD 11-11-2009 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siric (Post 621301)
God I am sick of listening to people bitch about their kids. Nobody likes other peoples' kids, they just "claim" to like their own, yet whenever parents get into groups they spend the whole time bitching about what a hectic schedule/life they have.

Guess what?! Your kids are annoying and so are you, so shut the fuck up!

It will be hilarious when you have kids. And become what you hate.

Uncast 11-11-2009 09:31 AM

Fact is, everybody likes to bitch about how bad their life situation is. If nothing's going wrong in our life, we'll find something to complain about. Parents simply have their children to pin that blame on because (surprise) we don't like to blame ourselves for our own lot in life. So if we have someone else we can pin it on, there ya go.

Grapist 11-11-2009 09:40 AM

Best. Thread. Ever.

Manx 11-11-2009 10:11 AM

I was very frustrated before I had kids, now I have someone to beat and give a hard time.