Blind 3 8.33%
Plan B 6 16.67%
Darkstar 2 5.56%
Toy Machine 2 5.56%
Zoo York 7 19.44%
Black Label 3 8.33%
other 16 44.44%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-13-2009, 04:53 PM   #11 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

anyone else notice that the poll doesnt make sense?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 05:12 PM   #12 (permalink)

Location: Wilkes-Barre Area, 10pts if you know where that is.
Ehh...technicalities. Why do things always have to make sense with you people? Can't you just enjoy the fact that there are buttons you can click on to make the bars grow.
Old 07-15-2009, 09:23 AM   #13 (permalink)

Poll on board brands and you don't have Foundation up? geesh

Anyway personal favorite is foundation if you couldn't tell.

Favorite from a retailer's point of view Almost
Old 07-15-2009, 09:51 AM   #14 (permalink)

I commute to work and school on a skateboard.

I am one of those idiots that races downhil on longboards. The only company I am loyal to is ABEC 11, theirs wheels are the best for craving down a mountain road at 20-30mph

The board I am riding currently is Landyatchz DH Race (Randall DH Trucks, ABEC 11 Flywheels 90mm, ABEC 7 bearings).

Before that I rode Gordon and Smith's.

My main commuting board is an Altered Electric Skateboard (600watt electric motor, 10mile range, top speed recorded on GPS 20mph)

Last edited by crazyrob; 07-15-2009 at 09:58 AM.
Old 07-15-2009, 09:29 PM   #15 (permalink)

Last edited by outlaw; 02-15-2014 at 08:13 AM.
Old 07-11-2010, 09:17 PM   #16 (permalink)

CHECK OUT ME NEW BABEH!

Got a new board and its BAMFtastic!
Attached Images
File Type: png 041.PNG (188.6 KB, 41 views)
Old 07-11-2010, 10:28 PM   #17 (permalink)

Vert ramp skater from way back. I frown on street skaters, they strike me as posers and tear up shit, making cops harass me. The one solace is that, because of failed rails, they get racked enough that their kids will be stupid.

Also, because the little fraidy street kids are too scared to get on an actual ramp, most parks don't have good ones. Some parks are tearing the best ramps down because nobody uses them.

Fucking ghey.

I mostly don't recognize those brands, and I have no brand loyalty.
Old 07-12-2010, 05:31 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky View Post
Vert ramp skater from way back. I frown on street skaters, they strike me as posers and tear up shit, making cops harass me. The one solace is that, because of failed rails, they get racked enough that their kids will be stupid.

Also, because the little fraidy street kids are too scared to get on an actual ramp, most parks don't have good ones. Some parks are tearing the best ramps down because nobody uses them.

Fucking ghey.

I mostly don't recognize those brands, and I have no brand loyalty.
I'm a street skater and I also hate the posers that go around in there DC shirts acting like they can skate, even though they cant ollie when you present a board to them. It might be only down in Florida, but most of the skaters don't try to mess with many people (I dont have the balls to fuck with a cop). So just so you know, not all us streeters are posers.
Old 07-12-2010, 06:55 PM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kloun View Post
I'm a street skater and I also hate the posers that go around in there DC shirts acting like they can skate, even though they cant ollie when you present a board to them. It might be only down in Florida, but most of the skaters don't try to mess with many people (I dont have the balls to fuck with a cop). So just so you know, not all us streeters are posers.
They are tearing down the 12ft half pipe in Bonita Springs at the rec center because nobody but me ever used it. It's like $20 to join that park for a year(I think, I don't recall, but it's absurdly cheap, and you can pay per visit), AND they sell equipment under a government subsidy, meaning good complete boards for like $60. Go sign up and skate the ramp with your buddies so maybe it'll still be there when I go visit. They also have a bowl, a quarter pipe that's like 18ft wide and a pretty large street set up.

Go save my park, man.
To be fair, to really follow Spooky's diet, you can't just eat chicken. You have to spend your days cleaning up after a slob roommate and night shivering like a rain soaked rage filled chihuahua about having to clean up after said roommate until you finally snap and yell at him. It should be called the Mexican maid diet.
Old 07-12-2010, 08:30 PM   #20 (permalink)

Bonita Rec. Skatepark

Just checked out the link. Got directions and will definitely check it out in the next week or two. Its only 30 minutes away from my house so thats pretty awesome. Thanks for the tip, and i'll do my part to save the park.