Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Talk Shite (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f6/)
-   -   Sweet mary mother of jesus. (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f6/sweet-mary-mother-jesus-15276/)

listener 06-28-2010 10:43 PM

Sweet mary mother of jesus.

YouTube - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Trailer Official HD

I think i just jizzed in your pants, as well as my own.

madeyeshawn 06-28-2010 10:54 PM

BLAH!!! Im a pretty big fan of the books, but an even bigger fan of Quality film making.

This movie reeks of "Fail" from the moment they said "2-parts" I smelled a confusing un-focused mess of a film.

Maybe that is because I thought the final book was a confusing unfocused mess of a book. It just didn't live up to JKR standards and felt rush and emotionally shallow.

I enjoyed the last three movies well enough, but with this one I have extremely low expectations.

Maybe Im still bitter at my disappointment with the final book... whatevs. The best part of that entire book was the Creacher back story, and I suspect they will just cut that out to keep the meaningless "kill the characters who arent the big 3" scenes.

I want to throw a knife into the heart of this book and forget it existed just like Dobbie.

Sorry to crap on your post dude. If it makes you feel any better, I hope im wrong

DudeEMETIB 06-28-2010 11:39 PM

I agree, the last book did feel rushed, and it was just kinda like...

oh look I'm here..here's a horcrux...now we'll go here..there's a horcrux...
zap zap...horcrux...and then LOL AT PREDICTABLE LAST HORCRUX..

The whole "I hate you Harry" / "Fine I hate you too Ron" "nevermind, friends forever" shit...eh seemed fail...

It wasn't half as good as the Half-Blood Prince or Order of the Phoenix
but it still wasn't "shit" and a billion times better than other popular literature at the time...

Love, Eat, Pray? No thanks..more like FUCK YOU YOU SHITTY BOOK
Twilight? more like...T-WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU READ THAT GARBAGE

lol okay, that agreed with and said...
I'm totally gonna watch these movies and mildly kinda sorta enjoy them, but not really...just like I kinda sorta enjoyed, but not really, all the other HP movies.

Also...Emma Watson, I'd hit so hard.

BrownEyedBtch 06-28-2010 11:47 PM

This is a case where I agree in splitting the last book into two movies. The book warrants two movies. There is so much information to convey that one movie will be way too long, so 2 is necessary. The last book moved really well for me and was a great story, so I am very excited for the last 2 movies. That piece of shit Twilight doesn't deserve two movies to cover one of the worst books I have ever read. It'll be two movies of nothing happening. I just gave it away. Oh well, fuck me.

RoundAbout 06-29-2010 01:20 AM

I'm definitely going to watch the movies and they look like they will be better than the previous films. I've never read the books so I don't really care about specifics like character development or emotional deepness. I'm just along for the awesome ride.

doctorsleep 06-29-2010 01:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by madeyeshawn (Post 656265)
BLAH!!! Im a pretty big fan of the books, but an even bigger fan of Quality film making.

This movie reeks of "Fail" from the moment they said "2-parts" I smelled a confusing un-focused mess of a film.

I disagree, even though its gonna cost double (but its not like they are one week after another so the wallet wont really know the difference) I love that its 2 parts, that means 2 midnight release parties to go to. :D

The trailer didn't start to reek of fail until it said that it would be in glorious 3D...boo

Junkenstein 06-29-2010 02:32 AM

I dont speak as a fan but i followed the story of the series in some way.

I just dont get why they butchered Snape's story and turned him from an ambiguous tragic figure into a mugging asshole.

DudeEMETIB 06-29-2010 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Junkenstein (Post 656295)
I dont speak as a fan but i followed the story of the series in some way.

I just dont get why they butchered Snape's story and turned him from an ambiguous tragic figure into a mugging asshole.

YES! Thank you Junk, Snape is without a doubt one of the most complex characters in the series, he's definitely my favorite...yet in the movies...he's just an asshole who hates Harry.

typicallistener 06-29-2010 10:09 AM

gay Gay GAY Gay gay

Subsonix 06-29-2010 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by typicallistener (Post 656345)
gay Gay GAY Gay gay

Ditto.