Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Like Tree1Likes

Old 02-11-2009, 03:43 PM   #21551 (permalink)

Woah, hi 6 GUESTS make a username or log in! ha ha
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 03:59 PM   #21552 (permalink)

Hello 7 guests! Sign up or go away.
To be honest, I don't know what I really want to do. I've grown up with the "excel in school or work in shoprite" kind of thing. My parents were both overachievers and now they're putting 2x pressure on me because my sister has a learning disability. She's not retarded or anything, she just has so much trouble learning things.
It was my dad who brought up me taking French I was into it because I can pick up foreign languages quickly and it looks good on a college application. I was talking to my guidance counselor about it and she said my grades show that I would be able to take on a foreign language if I got tutoring over the summer because there is no beginner's French class. My highschool doesn't accept the math/science credits from my private school so I was forced to take the Algebra course instead of geometry. Math and science are my weak points and I want to prove that I can work with numbers and formulas and whatnot. But it's kind of hard to when majority of your Algebra class doesn't care and can't grasp that y=mx+b
UGH.

Last edited by lissabunnie; 02-11-2009 at 04:01 PM.
Old 02-11-2009, 04:01 PM   #21553 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lissabunnie View Post
To be honest, I don't know what I really want to do. I've grown up with the "excel in school or work in shoprite" kind of thing. My parents were both overachievers and now they're putting 2x pressure on me because my sister has a learning disability. She's not retarded or anything, she just has so much trouble learning things.
It was my dad who brought up me taking French I was into it because I can pick up foreign languages quickly and it looks good on a college application. I was talking to my guidance counselor about it and she said my grades show that I would be able to take on a foreign language if I got tutoring over the summer because there is no beginner's French class. My highschool doesn't accept the math/science credits from my private school so I was forced to take the Algebra course instead of geometry. Math and science are my weak points and I want to prove that I can work with numbers and formulas and whatnot. But it's kind of hard to when majority of your Algebra class is stupid and can't grasp that y=mx+b
And what will you be using Y=mX+b for in your life?
Old 02-11-2009, 04:04 PM   #21554 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock 'n' Rye View Post
And what will you be using Y=mX+b for in your life?
I'm not too sure

But it's so easy!
Old 02-11-2009, 04:12 PM   #21555 (permalink)

What's up I'm having a coffee and then off to school
Old 02-11-2009, 04:13 PM   #21556 (permalink)

I'm drinking coffee and eating cheerios!
Old 02-11-2009, 04:14 PM   #21557 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big M View Post
What's up I'm having a coffee and then off to school
Practice practice practice
Quote:
I'm drinking coffee and eating cheerios!
mmm i need breakfast...and coffee..
Old 02-11-2009, 04:16 PM   #21558 (permalink)

Quote:
It was my dad who brought up me taking French I was into it because I can pick up foreign languages quickly and it looks good on a college application. I was talking to my guidance counselor about it and she said my grades show that I would be able to take on a foreign language if I got tutoring over the summer because there is no beginner's French class. My highschool doesn't accept the math/science credits from my private school so I was forced to take the Algebra course instead of geometry. Math and science are my weak points and I want to prove that I can work with numbers and formulas and whatnot. But it's kind of hard to when majority of your Algebra class doesn't care and can't grasp that y=mx+b
UGH.
If you're doing French I can help. My teacher bent the rules for me so I could do 2 subjects early so the next year I got to tutor the year 9s who'd never done French before (until they dropped it, thank god coz I was missing lunch times).
I finished in the top 10% of the state last year for French and I've been asked to help out with this year's year 12(senior) French class. So if you need help just ask
Old 02-11-2009, 04:16 PM   #21559 (permalink)

I'm not going to the city
Old 02-11-2009, 04:16 PM   #21560 (permalink)

cheerios are yummy!