Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Talk Shite (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f6/)
-   -   Today's episode of the Daily was rage inducing. (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f6/todays-episode-daily-rage-inducing-22490/)

Svage 07-21-2022 09:35 AM

Today's episode of the Daily was rage inducing.

"The Case Against Donald Trump" - July 21, 2022

The guy they interviewed was a former prosecutor and every single question was answered with what felt like a deflection. So annoying 🙄

nordcharonmir 07-29-2022 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Svage (Post 894211)
"The Case Against Donald Trump" - July 21, 2022

The guy they interviewed was a former prosecutor and every single question was answered with what felt like a deflection. So annoying 🙄

I find it very interesting the double standard. How many times have we heard a version of "fight like hell" come from the other side (sometimes with explicitly expanding on their meaning to be violent "blood run in the streets") without the following sentence from Rumpf that it has to be peaceful and wants to put pressure on the GOP...as in not "inciting violence against the Democratic party." which is the exact legal claim.

I don't support either side, just saying it's weird times.

XenoTitty 07-30-2022 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nordcharonmir (Post 894291)
I find it very interesting the double standard. How many times have we heard a version of "fight like hell" come from the other side (sometimes with explicitly expanding on their meaning to be violent "blood run in the streets") without the following sentence from Rumpf that it has to be peaceful and wants to put pressure on the GOP...as in not "inciting violence against the Democratic party." which is the exact legal claim.

I don't support either side, just saying it's weird times.

I do always appreciate your balanced approach to both sides of the issues. You’re even kind enough to separate your opinions into multiple forums accounts and then lie about it repeatedly!

nordcharonmir 07-30-2022 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XenoTitty (Post 894297)
I do always appreciate your balanced approach to both sides of the issues. You’re even kind enough to separate your opinions into multiple forums accounts and then lie about it repeatedly!

You are personally welcome. U hate me, I don't think about u at all. Must suck to be you that u see value in following me around on a forum thinking u gonna hurt my fee fees. Hahahahahahahahahah

XenoTitty 07-30-2022 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nordcharonmir (Post 894300)
You are personally welcome. U hate me, I don't think about u at all. Must suck to be you that u see value in following me around on a forum thinking u gonna hurt my fee fees. Hahahahahahahahahah

lol