Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 07-21-2022, 09:35 AM   #1 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Today's episode of the Daily was rage inducing.

"The Case Against Donald Trump" - July 21, 2022

The guy they interviewed was a former prosecutor and every single question was answered with what felt like a deflection. So annoying 🙄
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2022, 04:35 PM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svage View Post
"The Case Against Donald Trump" - July 21, 2022

The guy they interviewed was a former prosecutor and every single question was answered with what felt like a deflection. So annoying 🙄
I find it very interesting the double standard. How many times have we heard a version of "fight like hell" come from the other side (sometimes with explicitly expanding on their meaning to be violent "blood run in the streets") without the following sentence from Rumpf that it has to be peaceful and wants to put pressure on the GOP...as in not "inciting violence against the Democratic party." which is the exact legal claim.

I don't support either side, just saying it's weird times.
Old 07-30-2022, 09:46 AM   #3 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordcharonmir View Post
I find it very interesting the double standard. How many times have we heard a version of "fight like hell" come from the other side (sometimes with explicitly expanding on their meaning to be violent "blood run in the streets") without the following sentence from Rumpf that it has to be peaceful and wants to put pressure on the GOP...as in not "inciting violence against the Democratic party." which is the exact legal claim.

I don't support either side, just saying it's weird times.
I do always appreciate your balanced approach to both sides of the issues. You’re even kind enough to separate your opinions into multiple forums accounts and then lie about it repeatedly!
Old 07-30-2022, 12:46 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by XenoTitty View Post
I do always appreciate your balanced approach to both sides of the issues. You’re even kind enough to separate your opinions into multiple forums accounts and then lie about it repeatedly!
You are personally welcome. U hate me, I don't think about u at all. Must suck to be you that u see value in following me around on a forum thinking u gonna hurt my fee fees. Hahahahahahahahahah
Old 07-30-2022, 05:46 PM   #5 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordcharonmir View Post
You are personally welcome. U hate me, I don't think about u at all. Must suck to be you that u see value in following me around on a forum thinking u gonna hurt my fee fees. Hahahahahahahahahah
lol