Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 09-16-2008, 10:23 PM   #31 (permalink)

I watched the first episode and I like the idea. I like vampire stuff so that helps. What I don't like? Anna Paquin. Not a fan. Her acting seems forced or off or something. Kind of like Hayden Christensen, just bad.

Will I still watch? Yes. The way I feel about the acting is not enough to put me off.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 11:57 PM   #32 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezer View Post
I watched the first episode and I like the idea. I like vampire stuff so that helps. What I don't like? Anna Paquin. Not a fan. Her acting seems forced or off or something. Kind of like Hayden Christensen, just bad.

Will I still watch? Yes. The way I feel about the acting is not enough to put me off.
she's so cute though...
Old 09-17-2008, 01:29 AM   #33 (permalink)

that last bit at the end of ep2 was craaaazy
Old 09-29-2008, 09:04 PM   #34 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

so i've seen the last 3 eps and just finished torrenting ep 4 and it's pretty close to the first book in the series. The only difference thus far is Tara (the black friend) and the gay soup chef being a drug dealer. Other than that it's very much like the first book.
Old 09-29-2008, 11:56 PM   #35 (permalink)

I didn't know this show was based on a book, until the last post. I just finished watching episode 4 and something entirely new is intriguing me... In episode 3, Tara mentioned that Sam barks in his sleep... at the end of episode 4 he's sniffing around the sheets like a dog. On top of all that, there is that dog that is always hanging around the bar that Sam owns. My question\thought is: are they about to introduce werewolves into this. Because that could be fucking awesome.
Old 09-30-2008, 12:58 AM   #36 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
I didn't know this show was based on a book, until the last post. I just finished watching episode 4 and something entirely new is intriguing me... In episode 3, Tara mentioned that Sam barks in his sleep... at the end of episode 4 he's sniffing around the sheets like a dog. On top of all that, there is that dog that is always hanging around the bar that Sam owns. My question\thought is: are they about to introduce werewolves into this. Because that could be fucking awesome.
That would be fun and actually an explanation for the weird rolling around that the guy did in the end because otherwise WTF?
Old 09-30-2008, 02:47 AM   #37 (permalink)

i would like to point out that the bar in this scene in the series was filmed across the street from my apartment that i go to every tuesday for karaoke night.

YouTube - True Blood ~ Fangtasia

it's called alexs bar in long beach, ca.

good times.
Old 09-30-2008, 04:04 AM   #38 (permalink)

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanfear View Post
That would be fun and actually an explanation for the weird rolling around that the guy did in the end because otherwise WTF?
Shape shifter ...
Old 09-30-2008, 04:14 AM   #39 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocobomoshpit View Post
i would like to point out that the bar in this scene in the series was filmed across the street from my apartment that i go to every tuesday for karaoke night.

it's called alexs bar in long beach, ca.

good times.
Fxd
Old 09-30-2008, 06:48 AM   #40 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by motownguy View Post
Shape shifter ...
oh why did you go and say a spoiler.. They said they didn't read the book