Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Talk Shite (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f6/)
-   -   Trump in UK (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f6/trump-uk-21100/)

digitalhobo 07-14-2018 10:56 AM

Trump in UK

Every story in the UK news about Trump’s visit mentions that the locations are covered by snipers. They must be rubbish shots coz the dude is still standing [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

digitalhobo 07-14-2018 11:12 AM

Seriously tho - what do you think about the protests? I’m a UK citizen living in South Africa, I don’t have much of an axe to grind about Trump, just think he is an embarrassment to the US.

But it troubles me that so many of my countrymen are prepared to take a stand on this visit, while so many serious atrocities are taking place all over the world and we do very little (me included) to say IT’S UNACCEPTABLE

Just feel uncomfortable with it all.

Sparrow 07-14-2018 11:15 AM

i think they're great. i'd like to see more world outrage like this. like it or not, we're the big kids on the block and we have a dangerous moron in charge. it affects everyone. his hand is on the button, yo.

LoopyLou79 07-14-2018 11:42 AM

Trump

But it troubles me that so many of my countrymen are prepared to take a stand on this visit, while so many serious atrocities are taking place all over the world and we do very little (me included) to say IT’S UNACCEPTABLE

Just feel uncomfortable with it all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Trump is spreading fascism around the world, slagging off our cultural diversity and integration.

Keith 07-14-2018 01:45 PM

Slagging off sure is a cute word.

This is an atrocity and unacceptable, and anytime someone says Aren’t there bigger problems, they need to stop and think, Wait, why DO people think this is such a big problem?

I love the protests. You need to think why a whole country is behind them.

digitalhobo 07-14-2018 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 869543)
You need to think why a whole country is behind them.

I give a few thousand shits. Maybe we could see similar protests in the US?!

LoopyLou79 07-14-2018 02:36 PM

Hmmm

I’m embarrassed about using that term now cause it’s probably not politically correct :( sorry

Trump deliberately targeted the Muslim mayor of London and Muslim areas of U.K. . He’s constantly dog whistling about terrorism in Europe, all this intellectualising the argument is BS.

Apia what’s it like in Germany?

Enunciated Piffle 07-15-2018 11:22 AM

I have to seriously moderate my Trump intake or I will have an aneurysm.

This being said. It’s widely understood that Trump as President is a horrible mistake. Protesting and vocalizing and all that is good and great but I think the biggest concern is the next election.

If liberals/ Dems / 3rd Party voters etc do not come together behind a solid candidate - we’re fucked. People hope Trumps going to get impeached or some miracle is going to happen. It’s not.

There’s a real chance Trump could get re-elected and I feel like preventing that should take priority.

LoopyLou79 07-15-2018 11:35 AM

Just wondering

When his voters start to realise he’s not delivering will they rise up against him?

Enunciated Piffle 07-15-2018 11:49 AM

The mind set of the foolish cannot be relied upon.

WE NEED A SOLID CANDIDATE LOU!!!