Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Like Tree26Likes

Old 07-15-2018, 01:09 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoopyLou79 View Post
When his voters start to realise he’s not delivering will they rise up against him?
nope. they don't actually give a shit about policy, they're happy to simply piss off the libtards and cradle their guns at night. i'm not joking.
Keith, porky2468 and LoopyLou79 like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2018, 02:55 PM   #12 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Me

Sorry I’m foreign so I couldn’t do it

Who could unify a divided nation?
Old 07-15-2018, 06:12 PM   #13 (permalink)

i think 'what' is the question to be asking aaand the answer historically is shared suffering.
Old 07-16-2018, 08:15 PM   #14 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalhobo View Post
Seriously tho - what do you think about the protests? I’m a UK citizen living in South Africa, I don’t have much of an axe to grind about Trump, just think he is an embarrassment to the US.

But it troubles me that so many of my countrymen are prepared to take a stand on this visit, while so many serious atrocities are taking place all over the world and we do very little (me included) to say IT’S UNACCEPTABLE

Just feel uncomfortable with it all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
THIS kind of argument makes me ridiculously mad

Bitching out humans for protesting what you consider not the most urgent of problems because the world is so bad but then also bashfully admittting to not doing anything to help yourself?

Bullshit
Childish
Shame on you

I don't expect you to solve the worlds problems but pretty please just fucking stop criticizing others that try and make even a tiny impact.

Speaking up publicly is learned behavior - let everybody unite in a shared fun 'Trump is a silly orange idiot' protest. Maybe/Hopefully that means some of these people see that joining a protest is not so hard and they can go on to join another protests in the future that centers on a topic that is more worthy in your opinion.

Also I'm a little turned off by your 'Living in South Africa so I don't have to care about Europe because it doesn't impact me but I still want to point out I'm actually a UK citizen' vibe you are projecting here.
porky2468 likes this.
Old 07-16-2018, 08:33 PM   #15 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoopyLou79 View Post
I’m embarrassed about using that term now cause it’s probably not politically correct sorry

Trump deliberately targeted the Muslim mayor of London and Muslim areas of U.K. . He’s constantly dog whistling about terrorism in Europe, all this intellectualising the argument is BS.

Apia what’s it like in Germany?
Trump has been disrespecting Germany and Angela Merkel in particular plenty since he's been in office. She's a badass bitch - she can take it and we all know he's an idiot anyway.

We are focusing on our own idiots. Like our minister of the interior spiraling in a right wing narcicistic asshole tornado that should get him fired but somehow he's still in office.

And you know the really important things in German life: tragically failing out of the World Cup
porky2468 likes this.
Old 07-17-2018, 03:43 AM   #16 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

😡

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanfear View Post
Trump has been disrespecting Germany and Angela Merkel in particular plenty since he's been in office. She's a badass bitch - she can take it and we all know he's an idiot anyway.

We are focusing on our own idiots. Like our minister of the interior spiraling in a right wing narcicistic asshole tornado that should get him fired but somehow he's still in office.

And you know the really important things in German life: tragically failing out of the World Cup
Makes a change from England losing to Germany on penalties😂.

We’ve got our fair share of shitehawks (Nigel Farage et al) when you dig a bit deeper the money all seems to be dodgy from dubious sources. All have links to the Orange wotsit and his cronies, creating instability around the world.

We’ve had Bannon & Gorka on our TVs this last week stirring up crap around Brexit. Getting gullible idiots to believe in this Fake News BS that worked so well in the USA
Lanfear likes this.