Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Jmsmittyroad
  • 1 Post By tailhook

Old 12-15-2015, 05:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
Chamsa! Chamsa!

Unlimited downloads and VIP access from Kickstarter

Hello lovies!

Thank you to everyone who backed our recent Kickstarter!

We are working hard to get all the rewards out as quickly as possible.

If you donated at any level, you should have received an email telling you how to get your free downloads from our store.

If you donated at $10 or more, you should also have an email about your VIP access credit.

There is a ton of material to consume! We hope you enjoy every moment of it! ...and if you do, please share your thoughts on any of the material your are listening to or watching right now. Share quotes on social media, let guests know you enjoyed them in a particular show by tagging them, add to a thread that is discussing the VIP show you're listening to.

We would LOVE to hear your thoughts!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 05:53 PM   #2 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Free Downloads!

I just got through the Live on a Big Boat, Live from Canada, and the KATG Roast as a reward for backing the Kickstarter. First off, quality shows and very funny, but after listening for a long time they served as a great snapshot to a different point in time during the evolution of the show.

You want contrast, listen to a show from today and then listen to that Canada show. That will definitely take you back.
Keith and The Girl like this.
Old 12-17-2015, 01:23 AM   #3 (permalink)

Thank you Keith and Chemda for the unlimited downloads. I have been a fan of your show since 2012 and have made you guys a part of my life. Although I have been unable to support you guys regularly (what can i say life is hard) through your VIP program, I made it a point to at least give something back henceforth - starting with your kickstarter. The choice of being able to download any and ALL things downloadable from your site PLUS VIP (yeah baby) was more than enough incentive for me to be part of your kickstarter.

I just hope that for the many tens of thousands of your fans who made you part of their lives, they find in their heart (and wallet or credit card?) to show support to their favorite show IN ANY WAY possible. The show exists because of those who pay their share for the wonderful entertainment we receive. I visited your kickstarter page right before the end and, while I was happy that you got to your goal and exceeded it in such a short time, I was also disheartened to see just a mere fraction of your adoring fans actually participate in the kickstarter.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you Chemda and, grudgingly, you too Keith for doing what you do. We love you.

Tailhook
The Girl likes this.