Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 05-17-2009, 10:40 PM   #51 (permalink)

Exclamation

We went to the show on Friday night and it was fantastical. It was a mix of Tommy, Hair and Jesus Christ Superstar -- all of which I have never seen in person but have enjoyed the soundtrack of. I purchased the soundtrack for Viva Patchsiva and have been listening nonstop.

The show was so so so good. All of the cast was super amazing -- I do not even have the ability to put into words how good the show is. Why this show and these cast members have not been brought into the spotlight is really some sort of sin.

Chemda's voice is so moving -- both my feet and my soul were moved. Her butt shake during the kitchen dance -- aces 10.
Lauren was amazing too -- such a great actress -- very expressive and funny. The two male leads were so charming and entertaining. They both were so great -- I can only remember Ray West's name right now -- but both equally awesome.

I waited around to say hi to Chemda and Lauren. I also got a chance to say HI to Jessie Joyce who was there with the very beautiful Haley. Everyone was so friendly and even though I probably made a fool out of myself gushing over them, they didnt go running the other way. KATG really surround themselves with top top quality real people. We even met the girl who sublets brolos apartment and her friend and THEY were super awesome.

I really hope the show gets picked up somewhere somehow and I will be a return patron for sure!

long live VIVA PATSHIVA!