Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

View Poll Results: Is Weed a Cure All?
Of Course 18 33.33%
Apparently I'm ignorant on this subject 36 66.67%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree33Likes

Old 10-19-2014, 09:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Is Weed a Cure-All?

Smoking weed is great for: hangovers, headaches, menstrual cycles, AND QUITE POSSIBLY THE WORST PAIN OF LIFE: boredom.

Now. THC affects everyone differently. If you're super anxious and wired oddly: weed will fuck your shit up. Looking at the evolution of drugs, everyone has specific receptors in their brain that allow for a response to weed. You don't simply 'do drugs' and they work. There are specific parts of your brain, that have developed over thousands of years that allow: opiates, caffeine, THC, etc to have an effect.

Weed has a bad rap. There are several reasons for this. For one, weed dilates your veins. When you smoke weed, it's literally making all the connections to your heart, (veins/ arteries) larger. This is a huge demand on your heart. Your heart in turn pumps harder/ faster. The result can induce panic. Especially for anxiety prone people. It triggers your flight or fight response. If you're experienced stoner - you may simply deal with it better.

Also. Eating weed produces a completely different effect than smoking. This is why Chemda, (and many other stoners) avoid ingesting weed. It literally creates a chemical 4x more potent than regular smoking weed. It produces a psychoactive effect, (in this druggie fan's opinion) that is synonymous with tripping.

There are many misconceptions about weed. This is most likely due to the fact that weed is illegal, yet everyone does it, yet scientific studies on the matter don't exist.

Keith is coming from a place where he does not personally smoke on the daily. At the great risk of stereotyping Keith; he's Irish. The Irish people were the first to ingest alcohol. These people are literally evolved to handle greater amounts of alcohol. It's why Keith can drink anyone under the table.

Is Keith biased? Is he genetically pre-disposed to his opinions? I feel like this needs to be entered into the equation. To be fair, he is most certainly more stable than Justy Dodge.

This being said, he fails to understand that people can take drugs to alleviate pain, (prescribed or not) and this is ok.

Dr. Hennesy FTW.
snowflake likes this.

Last edited by Enunciated Piffle; 10-19-2014 at 09:35 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 09:34 PM   #2 (permalink)

How many balls, approximately, were you tripping when you wrote this?
Old 10-19-2014, 09:40 PM   #3 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

I'm just finishing this ep.

All I can say with utmost certainty, is that if Chemda did a cover of Everybody Wants to Rule the World on vinyl; I would be the happiest KATG fan ever.
Scumhook likes this.
Old 10-19-2014, 09:53 PM   #4 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

So "stoners" is okay to say?

And menstrual cycles is really a thing?

I do agree with you on the Chemda song cover. I was thinking that on the way home.

But to go back to being negative: who are you to give any drug advice? I've never met a more bipolar person in my life.

(And neither here but a little there, I'm not Irish.)

Last edited by Keith; 10-19-2014 at 10:00 PM.
Old 10-19-2014, 09:54 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
I'm just finishing this ep.

All I can say with utmost certainty, is that if Chemda did a cover of Everybody Wants to Rule the World on vinyl; I would be the happiest KATG fan ever.
you CUNT!! I'll be starting it shortly, but the fact you're already ahead of me shits me to no fucking end.

and yeah, cHemmo singing that would be fucking magic. alternatively, anything that Annie Lennox sung would also do...
Old 10-19-2014, 10:02 PM   #6 (permalink)

You fucking cunt!!!

Why did you make the fucking poll private????

Fuck you.
Old 10-19-2014, 10:16 PM   #7 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Who cares. Were you gonna learn something from the dumbest poll maker in town?
Old 10-19-2014, 10:45 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
(And neither here but a little there, I'm not Irish.)
I realize you've said this before. Your name is Malley. HOWEVER. I'm convinced, AT SOME POINT IN TME, your family's last name was in fact: O'Malley.

This is just me, but your father lied about God. WHAT ELSE IS HE HIDING?!

Also, I'm on drugs. And biased. Unlike my urine; my intentions are pure! You understand.
Scumhook likes this.
Old 10-19-2014, 10:47 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
who are you to give any drug advice? I've never met a more bipolar person in my life.
Ugh. You win. Fucker
Old 10-19-2014, 10:50 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
I do agree with you on the Chemda song cover. I was thinking that on the way home.
Of course.