Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 11-15-2006, 12:39 PM   #1 (permalink)

What the Fuck Seriously Pisses You Off ?!! Rant Away!

Sometimes shit just happens. Sometimes, however, people do or say things that piss me off so much I want to gather an assortment of weapons and find the nearest clock tower.

Example: The other day my boss said at the end of the day just casual as can be By the way come in two hours early on Wednesday. The only reason I find out later is because her boss was coming in to town and she wanted me to bust my ass so she would look good. Two hours might not sound like much to some but I drink a lot and love my sleep and changing my schedule really fucks with me.

Example #2: I go to the grocery store to get my food for the week and it seems like something always happens. The thing Im talking about is when people will not move their fucking shopping cart so you can get by. Seriously people. Take one second and move your fucking cart out of my way so I can get on with my day. So help me I want to chuck a fucking can of spaghetti Os at their child and laugh at the sound of them crying.

So I ask everyone. What the fuck pisses you off?

jmac_katg: I AM A RESPECTABLE MOTHER!!!

Rhian73: I need to remember that next time my uterus decides to shed
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 01:02 PM   #2 (permalink)

when you do something for someone (hold a door open, whatever) and they don't acknowlege that you've just done something nice. you don't have to say, "thanks" or anything. but at least give a nod or a smile.
Old 11-15-2006, 01:04 PM   #3 (permalink)

when someone doesnt turn off the light. simple but annoying!
Old 11-15-2006, 01:23 PM   #4 (permalink)

Lately, whatever till I coose to queue up at when shopping... the roll of paper for the receipts will run out when there's 2 people still in front of me.... and the cashier won't have any spare underneath her station. So I look over to the queue that I was going to stand in, and the person who is standing where I would've been had I chosen to stick with that queue, is in the process of paying for their shopping. Bastards!
Old 11-15-2006, 01:27 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lambboy
when people will not move their fucking shopping cart so you can get by. Seriously people. Take one second and move your fucking cart out of my way so I can get on with my day. So help me I want to chuck a fucking can of spaghetti Os at their child and laugh at the sound of them crying.
People with kids in strollers really piss me off. PAY ATTENTION! And at the mall, they're obviously there to socialize, they're walking SLOWLY with their other friends with kids in strollers, and they block the whole fucking walkway. Then they show attitude when you get annoyed. UGH.
Old 11-15-2006, 01:29 PM   #6 (permalink)

[QUOTE=rajjy]Lately, whatever till I coose to queue up at when shopping... /QUOTE]

When your line is really long and they open another register and take the LAST person in your line, rather than the person that should be next.
Old 11-15-2006, 01:35 PM   #7 (permalink)

[QUOTE=Juline]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajjy
Lately, whatever till I coose to queue up at when shopping... /QUOTE]

When your line is really long and they open another register and take the LAST person in your line, rather than the person that should be next.
people who are in line but are still shopping, there's just a basket there.
Old 11-15-2006, 01:41 PM   #8 (permalink)

I jog around a lake that has a fairly wide path around it; wide enough to comfortably fit three adults across. Undoubtedly there will be people three across plus a dog on a leash running crazy, or parents with a stroller and another kid on a bike or whatever combination so that, as a single runner, I need to hop off the path and run in the dog-poop encrusted grass to pass. What bothers me most of all is when the cell-phone cackin', make-up laden, mid-twenties skanks are three or four across thinking they are too fine to adjust their marching order to accommodate oncoming traffic. Mothertruckers!

Whew! I feel so much better. Thanks.
Old 11-15-2006, 01:57 PM   #9 (permalink)

not having marijuana. this is a fucking drag. i feel so shitty and depressed right now, and i just know that it's because i am without grass. what pisses me off the most is that i've always prided myself on the fact that, while i do tend to smoke on a fairly regular basis, i've never considered myself a 'pot head'. but here i am, grumpy and unable to sleep at night. and the city is dry until christmas. fuck
Old 11-15-2006, 01:59 PM   #10 (permalink)

At a cashpoint (ATM). When the person in front, and it's usually a woman, takes 10 minutes to go through the various options on screen, with a 30 second pause between each one, gets a balance printed out, reads it, takes out something pathetic like 10, AND THEN PUTS A DIFFERENT CARD IN THE MACHINE and repeats the process, as the queue slowly builds. Fucking bastards.

Plus people who have queued in front of you for 10 minutes at the supermarket, then act all surprised when they need to pay, and start searching through their handbag for cash or a card. Then, when they get their change/receipt, spend another minute putting everything back in order in their handbag, before finally getting their fat arses away from the cashier so you can get served.

Oh yeah and 4x4 drivers.