Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 11-15-2006, 02:13 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by typicallistener
not having marijuana. this is a fucking drag. i feel so shitty and depressed right now, and i just know that it's because i am without grass. what pisses me off the most is that i've always prided myself on the fact that, while i do tend to smoke on a fairly regular basis, i've never considered myself a 'pot head'. but here i am, grumpy and unable to sleep at night. and the city is dry until christmas. fuck
If you're grumpy because you don't have weed, you're a pothead. Get over it. I'm not judging, just sayin'. Dry until CHRISTMAS?! Ouch. Ever thought of planning ahead? ;-)
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 02:15 PM   #12 (permalink)

ever thought of taking the cash from a money order that i will wire you and in turn fedexing me some of the pacific northwest's stickiest? i mean, what?
Old 11-15-2006, 02:16 PM   #13 (permalink)

and no, i'm not a pot head. pot heads listen to sublime and read 'high times' and wear t shirts with pot leaves on them and buy into the whole drug culture, hook line and sinker. i may be a drug addict, but i am NOT a pot head
Old 11-15-2006, 02:24 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwdd27
Oh yeah and 4x4 drivers.
Getting back to the thread...

I fucking hate the BMW X5 so much!!
Old 11-15-2006, 02:43 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by the big lebowski
when you do something for someone (hold a door open, whatever) and they don't acknowlege that you've just done something nice. you don't have to say, "thanks" or anything. but at least give a nod or a smile.
I hate this too, but the thing that makes it worse is when it's an empowered woman. I hold the door out of politeness and she gives me the glare of death, as if saying, "What, you think I can't do it myself???" And then I get more mad because I next picture her being a bitch had I not opened the door for her. "Well he would have held the door for a man!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by juline
People with kids in strollers really piss me off. PAY ATTENTION! And at the mall, they're obviously there to socialize, they're walking SLOWLY with their other friends with kids in strollers, and they block the whole fucking walkway. Then they show attitude when you get annoyed. UGH.
I firmly believe parents of young children are the rudest people on earth; every job I've ever had has backed up this theory. They are especially bad when you're a lifeguard and 15 years old. They believe no rules apply to them whatsoever.

"Cubby is an idiot. Just look at his old posts.... Idiot. Always quoting me and fucking up the meaning..." ~ Keith

Last edited by Cubby; 11-15-2006 at 03:08 PM.
Old 11-15-2006, 02:43 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
and no, i'm not a pot head. pot heads listen to sublime and read 'high times' and wear t shirts with pot leaves on them and buy into the whole drug culture, hook line and sinker. i may be a drug addict, but i am NOT a pot head
Okay, I totally disagree with that. Many people that consider themselves potheads don't bear any resemblance to that stereotype whatsoever. But I'm not going to hog the thread arguing over the difference between "pothead" and "addict."
Old 11-15-2006, 02:45 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubby
I firmly believe parents of yound children are the rudest people on earth
Amen.
Old 11-15-2006, 02:49 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juline
Okay, I totally disagree with that. Many people that consider themselves potheads don't bear any resemblance to that stereotype whatsoever. But I'm not going to hog the thread arguing over the difference between "pothead" and "addict."
yeah? well

at least my ovaries aren't full of beetles and ants *runs around in circles yelling, 'ohhhhhhhh'*
Old 11-15-2006, 02:53 PM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by the big lebowski
when you do something for someone (hold a door open, whatever) and they don't acknowlege that you've just done something nice. you don't have to say, "thanks" or anything. but at least give a nod or a smile.

you shouldn't do things like that for the recognition
Old 11-15-2006, 02:56 PM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
ever thought of taking the cash from a money order that i will wire you and in turn fedexing me some of the pacific northwest's stickiest? i mean, what?
Probably not a good idea considering, Juline, you're involved with law enforcement correct? I seem to remember there being a sketch artist involved in your avatar. I may be wrong.

And I know this has been said before on the forums but.... WHERE THE HELL DID THE HEAD NOD GO?! Used to be you could nod to a perfect stranger when eye contact was made. Apparently noone in this world wants to know anyone else.

Oh and one more....
SELF CHECKOUT?! I went to the grocery store 3 days ago during the day and there was ONE express only lane open and FOUR, count 'em FOUR self checkout lanes open with THREE employees working those 4 self checkout lanes.......explain to me how this makes sense. I understand that it saves the grocery store money but at what point do we all wake up and realize that WE'RE doing all the work. Not to mention the implications that this has from a H.U.A.R. perspective. One day we will go to the store and find that there are no more customer service representatives, only stone faced monitors with a language choice to greet you at the register.

Ok... I'm done. That does surprisingly feel better thanks for the thread.