Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Like Tree41Likes

Old 09-16-2010, 02:28 PM   #4421 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowsy View Post
So fuck you add me lets play
Very tempting. But I think I'll pass.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 05:26 PM   #4422 (permalink)

Yaaayyyy internet!
Old 09-16-2010, 05:53 PM   #4423 (permalink)

Moving on from that retardation, anyone else do a lot of gaming on the iPhone/iPod touch? If you do and have Game Center, my id on there is Stereokill. Add me or post your GT for the KATG clan if you want.
Old 09-18-2010, 06:53 PM   #4424 (permalink)

Any of you guys have recommendations for co-op games I can play with my wife? She's not real into shooters, kind of dug Castle Crashers, and loooved Oblivion. In fact, I think Oblivion is the only game in recent memory that really stole a lot of her time. Is there any good co-op RPGs on Xbox or PS3, or something similar? I dunno, she came to me asking about video games today, which she never does, and I kind of drew a blank. Help?
Old 09-18-2010, 07:01 PM   #4425 (permalink)

im sure theres a shit ton of RPGs that have co-op that you can play with your wife

cant think of any good ones off the top of my head
Old 09-18-2010, 09:34 PM   #4426 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhesusattack View Post
Any of you guys have recommendations for co-op games I can play with my wife? She's not real into shooters, kind of dug Castle Crashers, and loooved Oblivion. In fact, I think Oblivion is the only game in recent memory that really stole a lot of her time. Is there any good co-op RPGs on Xbox or PS3, or something similar? I dunno, she came to me asking about video games today, which she never does, and I kind of drew a blank. Help?
She might enjoy Little Big Planet. Cause, seriously, who doesn't?

Ultimate Alliance is fun. I don't know if she'd like Resident Evil 5, but I think it's co-op is kinda cool. I would've said Castle Crashers, I just played it earlier today, and it's awesome fun. But you already know that.
Old 09-18-2010, 09:36 PM   #4427 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DudeEMETIB View Post
She might enjoy Little Big Planet. Cause, seriously, who doesn't?

Ultimate Alliance is fun. I don't know if she'd like Resident Evil 5, but I think it's co-op is kinda cool. I would've said Castle Crashers, I just played it earlier today, and it's awesome fun. But you already know that.
I actually almost bought Ultimate Alliance right after I made that post earlier. Amazon has it on sale, new, for $5! But yeah, LBP was pretty much at the top of my list. Now I just have to get the PS3 to play it..
Old 09-18-2010, 10:13 PM   #4428 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhesusattack View Post
I actually almost bought Ultimate Alliance right after I made that post earlier. Amazon has it on sale, new, for $5! But yeah, LBP was pretty much at the top of my list. Now I just have to get the PS3 to play it..
Dude for 5 bucks!? Definitely get it. Unless you don't want to...lol, but I loved that game when it came out and it's still a lot of fun.
Old 09-19-2010, 12:32 PM   #4429 (permalink)

I really hope the site was just hacked but it looks like GOG.com might be gone:

Quote:
Dear GOG users,

We have recently had to give serious thought to whether we could really keep GOG.com the way it is. We've debated on it for quite some time and, unfortunately, we've decided that GOG.com simply cannot remain in its current form.

We're very grateful for all support we've received from all of you in the past two years. Working on GOG.com was a great adventure for all of us and an unforgettable journey to the past, through the long and wonderful history of PC gaming.

This doesn't mean the idea behind GOG.com is gone forever. We're closing down the service and putting this era behind us as new challenges await.

On a technical note, this week we'll put in place a solution to allow everyone to re-download their games. Stay tuned to this page and follow us on Twitter and Facebook for updates.

All the best,
GOG.com Team
Old 09-19-2010, 12:32 PM   #4430 (permalink)

I really hope the site was just hacked but it looks like GOG.com might be gone:

Quote:
Dear GOG users,

We have recently had to give serious thought to whether we could really keep GOG.com the way it is. We've debated on it for quite some time and, unfortunately, we've decided that GOG.com simply cannot remain in its current form.

We're very grateful for all support we've received from all of you in the past two years. Working on GOG.com was a great adventure for all of us and an unforgettable journey to the past, through the long and wonderful history of PC gaming.

This doesn't mean the idea behind GOG.com is gone forever. We're closing down the service and putting this era behind us as new challenges await.

On a technical note, this week we'll put in place a solution to allow everyone to re-download their games. Stay tuned to this page and follow us on Twitter and Facebook for updates.

All the best,
GOG.com Team