Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Like Tree41Likes

Old 10-24-2010, 12:58 PM   #4591 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMyUserName View Post
I'm not seeing it on Steam. Hmmm.
Looks pretty intense though.
It is also console only.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 01:30 PM   #4592 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DudeEMETIB View Post
Does anyone wanna play some multiplayer Minecraft?
Ya that would be pretty awesome! Do you have a server? I'm not sure I could host anything cause I only have a laptop.
Old 10-24-2010, 01:41 PM   #4593 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluxquanta View Post
I'm kinda busy on my own SMP server building a public transit system, but I could potentially hop on for a bit if you had a server in mind. I'd invite you to my server, but the other guys that play on it might not like me giving out the IP (since one of them hosts it) to someone random who could grief all of our work.
I'm making one...I think? lol I have no idea what I'm doing, but I'm trying to have some fun on a server, didn't know how to "find" a server, so I decided to make one....I'm still not sure exactly how running a server (as far as once other people are involved) works...but I wouldn't grief. Griefers are bitches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheepy View Post
Ya that would be pretty awesome! Do you have a server? I'm not sure I could host anything cause I only have a laptop.
Like I said, I do have a server...but I'm not really sure what I'm doing, so far I'm the only one on it. I'm also hosting from a laptop...lol

Right now I'm working on building a nice like "central hub" (just a big, nice looking building) for anyone who I might later have on my server. A place we can, as a group, store resources and what not...sure I'm cheating a little in order to build this facility, but afterwards....I'll be playing legitimately.

Secretary of State,
KATG Film Club

Last edited by DudeEMETIB; 10-24-2010 at 01:44 PM.
Old 10-24-2010, 01:53 PM   #4594 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DudeEMETIB View Post
I'm making one...I think? lol I have no idea what I'm doing, but I'm trying to have some fun on a server, didn't know how to "find" a server, so I decided to make one....I'm still not sure exactly how running a server (as far as once other people are involved) works...but I wouldn't grief. Griefers are bitches.

Like I said, I do have a server...but I'm not really sure what I'm doing, so far I'm the only one on it. I'm also hosting from a laptop...lol

Right now I'm working on building a nice like "central hub" (just a big, nice looking building) for anyone who I might later have on my server. A place we can, as a group, store resources and what not...sure I'm cheating a little in order to build this facility, but afterwards....I'll be playing legitimately.
Sounds fun! Just let me know where and I'll show up!
Old 10-25-2010, 06:41 AM   #4595 (permalink)

picked up fable 3 today. installed and ready to play..... after dexter.
Old 10-25-2010, 10:42 PM   #4596 (permalink)

Fallout: New Vegas on 360. I don't game on my computer. Loved Fallout 3, and this is more of the same, so I fucking love it.

Played a good 12 hours so far and I haven't had any huge glitches that others seem to be having. So far so good.
Old 10-26-2010, 02:26 AM   #4597 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheepy View Post
Sounds fun! Just let me know where and I'll show up!
Is it normal for IP addresses to change? Mine ended in .10 but when I tried to log into my server it said that was wrong, so I checked my address and now it ends in .103.

Is this normal? Cause I don't want to have to inform everyone on my server (if I get a couple people on here) every time my address changes.

Anyway....so apparently there are no monsters yet in multiplayer mode? That's upsetting, how do you "survive" then if you've got nothing to survive from? I suppose multiplayer mode is just for building cool things and having fun with that? That's cool too, I'm just asking cause if there's a way I can get zombies on here I want some zombies.

Anyway again...anyone interested in playing, let me know and I'll PM you the address.
Old 10-26-2010, 03:04 AM   #4598 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by skizzbot View Post
Fallout: New Vegas on 360. I don't game on my computer. Loved Fallout 3, and this is more of the same, so I fucking love it.

Played a good 12 hours so far and I haven't had any huge glitches that others seem to be having. So far so good.
Playing New Vegas on PC. First 31h went great, but then amazon finally send me the code for the CE Preorder stuff and after activating it, the Game crashes sometimes...

I'm up to 40h Gametime, game was released friday in Germany. I'm lvl 30 but theres still lots to explore und quests to do ... love it

It's a bit different from Fallout 3, but some things are better (companions, more weapons etc), the story arc from Fallout 3 felt more urgent though. Simply picking a side and doing stuff for them just doesn't feel like the usual save the world stuff ^^
But anyway... killed house, took control over the securitrons
Old 10-26-2010, 08:51 AM   #4599 (permalink)

Naruto ultimate ninja storm 2, if you are a fan of the anime/manga the story mode feels really boring because it's goes over the same stories but the online play is fun. It goes from the first arc of naruto shippuden where garaa is captured by akatski to the invasion of pain. Also the is 2 missions at the end where sasuke tries to capture killer bee.
Old 10-26-2010, 01:08 PM   #4600 (permalink)

I'm thinking about getting the Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare DLC today. I'd have to finish the game within 2 weeks for it to be worth it.