Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Like Tree41Likes

Old 03-22-2011, 07:57 AM   #4891 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FletchLives View Post
well, i still have Oblivion...
That's really all I needed to read.

Speaking of TES, I'm pretty sure Skyrim is neck and neck with Human Revolution for pure wantedness and badassery this year.

Last edited by unrealrob; 03-22-2011 at 08:00 AM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 08:02 AM   #4892 (permalink)

For those still dicking around with Bad Company 2

Old 03-23-2011, 11:43 PM   #4893 (permalink)

Am back playing Heavy Rain trying for Platinum trophy - tis interesting seeing how differently scenes can play out depending on what decisions/actions you take. The endings in particular - some are super dark and depressing. Replaying some of the more boring scenes can be mind numbing, had to put on KATG in background to get me through em.
Old 03-24-2011, 05:31 AM   #4894 (permalink)

BORDERLANDS, yep still playing it, loving getting to lvl 69 and killing claptrap
oh and listeing to the intro song, god i love "ain't no rest for the wicked"
Old 03-24-2011, 09:00 PM   #4895 (permalink)

They just let a bunch more people into APB yesterday, so there are hardly any hackers compared to legit players, which has made shit way more fun again. Steam rollin' with the N-Tec, motherfuckers.
Old 03-25-2011, 07:03 AM   #4896 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluxquanta View Post
They just let a bunch more people into APB yesterday, so there are hardly any hackers compared to legit players, which has made shit way more fun again. Steam rollin' with the N-Tec, motherfuckers.
Man really??? I haven't had time to play the last couple of days so this is great news for my weekend!
Old 03-26-2011, 10:06 PM   #4897 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omni View Post
Man really??? I haven't had time to play the last couple of days so this is great news for my weekend!
I take it back. I've seen a lot of questionable shit tonight.
Old 03-26-2011, 10:13 PM   #4898 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savva101 View Post
BORDERLANDS, yep still playing it, loving getting to lvl 69 and killing claptrap
oh and listeing to the intro song, god i love "ain't no rest for the wicked"
I love me some Borderlands! I don't think I can get bored of it. I'm still playing that and Little Big Planet 2.
Old 03-26-2011, 10:31 PM   #4899 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by katamacy View Post
I love me some Borderlands! I don't think I can get bored of it. I'm still playing that and Little Big Planet 2.
Ahhh, couldn't agree more! Loved that game and everything about it. Got 100% cheevos and traded it in at EBgames. Bad move. With all the DLC since release I've been SO tempted to buy again then get all of the DLC too. I will probably just wait for Rage... or the inevitable Borderlands 2 in a few years.

Speaking of games... is that Sarah Sisulart from Lost Odyssey in your avatar pic? Looks a lot like her is all. Ploughed through that game until I hit the 4th disc. Don't know how I got that far because I get RAPED by every enemy in the first dungeon on Disc 4. Haven't touched it in months now. I guess if I feel like grinding my stats for another 3-4 hours I should be up to speed haha. Your thoughts on Lost Odyssey? (If that is the right character of course)

Go Canada!
Old 03-26-2011, 10:47 PM   #4900 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by unrealrob View Post
Ahhh, couldn't agree more! Loved that game and everything about it. Got 100% cheevos and traded it in at EBgames. Bad move. With all the DLC since release I've been SO tempted to buy again then get all of the DLC too. I will probably just wait for Rage... or the inevitable Borderlands 2 in a few years.

Speaking of games... is that Sarah Sisulart from Lost Odyssey in your avatar pic? Looks a lot like her is all. Ploughed through that game until I hit the 4th disc. Don't know how I got that far because I get RAPED by every enemy in the first dungeon on Disc 4. Haven't touched it in months now. I guess if I feel like grinding my stats for another 3-4 hours I should be up to speed haha. Your thoughts on Lost Odyssey? (If that is the right character of course)
You're right, that is Sarah. LO is one of my all time favorites. I usually try to play through a game until I beat it, but I have a habit of getting distracted by other shiny new games. LO kept me playing ALL the way through. I didn't mind grinding at all, and I got my characters stats maxed. I loved the storyline, the characters, and the battle system. I got a 100% - something I rarely obsess over. It might have been withdrawals from lack of great RPGs, but this was exactly what I was looking for.

Also, I have Sarah as my avatar on several other forums and my FB. When I first got the game, I was told by many that she looks like me. Even on my FB, people ask me who drew the picture of me. :P So I just use that illustration.