Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Like Tree41Likes

Old 11-14-2011, 02:51 PM   #5241 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by I R Sparticus View Post
goin old school and playin legend of zelda majora's mask on my N64
I hated that they made you buy that silly add on to play the game
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 03:47 PM   #5242 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

i never take screenshots. didnt even know how to do it, just not something id do. but skyrim drops amazing views like its nothing.

its not the details of the graphics. its that this place is there by chance and has its own logic and purpose in this world.

2011-11-14_00001.jpg
Old 11-14-2011, 06:04 PM   #5243 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkenstein View Post
i never take screenshots. didnt even know how to do it, just not something id do. but skyrim drops amazing views like its nothing.

its not the details of the graphics. its that this place is there by chance and has its own logic and purpose in this world.

Attachment 60056
It's happened at least twice so far that I've completed a dungeon and exited at like 4 AM with the sky full of the aurora...It was stunning.
Old 11-16-2011, 03:38 PM   #5244 (permalink)

SKyrim it is

I will skip MW3 and get Skyrim, thanks guys.
Old 01-09-2012, 05:30 PM   #5245 (permalink)
Administrator
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

After I had finished Enslaved on 360 I gave Resident Evil 5 another look. I looked for about 20 minutes and I just can not get into the controls and nothing was grabbing me. I traded in for it when it first came out and it has been sitting there ever since, has anyone played through it? I loved Res Evil 4 but that was a few years ago so not sure if its worth sitting through.

For now I am playing the free copy of Infamous on PS3 thanks to the network issues last year. It's mindless fun and I'm loving it. After that I have Batman: Arkham City and Deus Ex on PS3 to start. When I have more time for gaming I hope I can get Skyrim and have look around.

I also FINALLY started playing Portal 2 on PC. I love it so bad, not laughed this much playing a game since Monkey Island. Makes me miss PC gaming again. I built a really nice PC for photography and it runs everything silky smooth.
Old 01-10-2012, 07:41 AM   #5246 (permalink)

I played thru Resident Evil 5 when it first came out with my roommate. It's great, but probably not as good as number 4. Plus I would hate to play with the ally AI, I'm sure that would get all sorts of frustrating.

Terraria had a new update last month so I started that again. It's quite ridiculous how much I enjoy it.
Old 01-15-2012, 08:29 PM   #5247 (permalink)

Yay! a thread I can relate to. I'm playin halo, the anniversary thing. It's like halo, but with extra halo. It's solid. Has Reach multiplayer built in.
Old 01-17-2012, 04:45 PM   #5248 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bw81 View Post
After I had finished Enslaved on 360 I gave Resident Evil 5 another look. I looked for about 20 minutes and I just can not get into the controls and nothing was grabbing me. I traded in for it when it first came out and it has been sitting there ever since, has anyone played through it? I loved Res Evil 4 but that was a few years ago so not sure if its worth sitting through.

For now I am playing the free copy of Infamous on PS3 thanks to the network issues last year. It's mindless fun and I'm loving it. After that I have Batman: Arkham City and Deus Ex on PS3 to start. When I have more time for gaming I hope I can get Skyrim and have look around.

I also FINALLY started playing Portal 2 on PC. I love it so bad, not laughed this much playing a game since Monkey Island. Makes me miss PC gaming again. I built a really nice PC for photography and it runs everything silky smooth.
Enslaved, eh? I just picked that up a few weeks ago when it went on sale for $10. I've really been enjoying it so far. Not game of the year or anything like that, but entertaining nonetheless. Really like the voice acting, actually.

As for RE5, I played it through with my girlfriend and we loved it. Playing it single player wasn't as good. We eventually ended up playing it through on the hardest difficulty... was a great challenge up until one battle with an old RE friend... you'll know it when you get there. I've never wanted to destroy a game so bad haha.

I've been thinking of downloading RE4. Would you give it the thumbs up?

Go Canada!
Old 01-20-2012, 10:56 PM   #5249 (permalink)

with skyrim be sure to save a lot because it's stuffed with really annoying bugs
Old 01-24-2012, 09:35 AM   #5250 (permalink)

Skyrim skyrim skyrim.