Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Like Tree41Likes

Old 02-24-2015, 01:48 PM   #5351 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraquat View Post
My clan finished first place in the last clan wars on Call of Duty.
If we place first again we have the potential to be invited to the invite - only diamond league and be crowned king of all nerdy 8 year olds.
What's your clan name? The boyfriend plays a fuck ton of COD.

I play Spelunky on a daily basis practically (on any/every system) and I finally beat Yama last night (fucking easy once you know the secret). Not ashamed to say I did a dance.
Paraquat likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 02:15 PM   #5352 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartnihilism View Post
What's your clan name? The boyfriend plays a fuck ton of COD.

I play Spelunky on a daily basis practically (on any/every system) and I finally beat Yama last night (fucking easy once you know the secret). Not ashamed to say I did a dance.
Nice! I used to play Spelunky quite a bit, getting all the way to Yama is the hard part. I think I only beat him once, maybe twice. My favourite game of the last year or two for sure
Old 02-24-2015, 02:30 PM   #5353 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer

4g63 is the clan name.
ParaquatGSX is the gamer tag

Edit:
I haven't been on as much lately.
I enrolled in a Bachelor's program and I've been quite studious ever since. I try to make it on whenever I can.

Last edited by Paraquat; 02-24-2015 at 02:37 PM.
Old 02-24-2015, 05:40 PM   #5354 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scat View Post
Nice! I used to play Spelunky quite a bit, getting all the way to Yama is the hard part. I think I only beat him once, maybe twice. My favourite game of the last year or two for sure
Seriously, the hell boards are fuckers. Jet pack and a ton of bombs and he was easy peasy. My spelunky obsession is such that I'm highly considering getting a (yeti) tattoo. I've never enjoyed a game so much even when I was SO initially bad at it. I don't think I got past the first world for the first 4 months.
Old 02-26-2015, 05:46 PM   #5355 (permalink)

Quote:
Seriously, the hell boards are fuckers. Jet pack and a ton of bombs and he was easy peasy. My spelunky obsession is such that I'm highly considering getting a (yeti) tattoo. I've never enjoyed a game so much even when I was SO initially bad at it. I don't think I got past the first world for the first 4 months.
4 months is pretty brutal, I got past the first world pretty quickly but I had the advantage of watching someone else play on youtube a lot before I started. A Yeti tattoo would be pretty cool I think!

Right now some friends have got me into DayZ, a pretty technically flawed game but I'm enjoying playing with them. I just pre-ordered Hotline Miami 2. I loved the first one (the soundtrack in particular is great), so really looking forward to the new one.
Old 03-02-2015, 06:11 AM   #5356 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scat View Post
4 months is pretty brutal, I got past the first world pretty quickly but I had the advantage of watching someone else play on youtube a lot before I started. A Yeti tattoo would be pretty cool I think!

Right now some friends have got me into DayZ, a pretty technically flawed game but I'm enjoying playing with them. I just pre-ordered Hotline Miami 2. I loved the first one (the soundtrack in particular is great), so really looking forward to the new one.
Well I played it for about a week, then quit it for a month cause i was so annoyed that i was so bad at it. When I picked it back up, it was magically easier, and now my bf says he's jealous of my spelunking skills. I just beat Yama on the xbox yesterday (previous win was ps4) which I think is the worst system to play it on. I guess once you do it once, it's way easier. Steam is next and then I can start the torture of trying to do a speed run (with/out the teleporter? i hate the teleporter..)..

Aside from that I finished Stick of Truth which was totally worth more than the $20 I paid for it. Lots of fun and I'm a sucker for collectables.

Hotline Miami is nuts. And yes, the soundtrack is fucking awesome
Old 03-02-2015, 10:27 AM   #5357 (permalink)

Quote:
Well I played it for about a week, then quit it for a month cause i was so annoyed that i was so bad at it. When I picked it back up, it was magically easier, and now my bf says he's jealous of my spelunking skills. I just beat Yama on the xbox yesterday (previous win was ps4) which I think is the worst system to play it on. I guess once you do it once, it's way easier. Steam is next and then I can start the torture of trying to do a speed run (with/out the teleporter? i hate the teleporter..)..

Aside from that I finished Stick of Truth which was totally worth more than the $20 I paid for it. Lots of fun and I'm a sucker for collectables.

Hotline Miami is nuts. And yes, the soundtrack is fucking awesome
I've done the Spelunky speed run, if you take out the shopkeepers you should have lots of bombs for Olmec, and it's not too hard. The only achievement I don't have is the non-treasure run - I've gotten so close, but it's incredibly frustrating.

Stick of Truth was a really fun game (moreso for the story than the actual gameplay), I found the last level pretty gross, but it is South Park after all.

I just started to play Hitman: Absolution but I might not have access to my gaming PC for the next month, so it feels like a big tease.
Old 03-19-2015, 01:41 PM   #5358 (permalink)

Started Ori and the Blind Forest last weekend.
it's lovely like Dust and Child of Light mixed together and it's challenging like Super Meat Boy (but not as insane). Lots of hidden things to find which you need to unlock skills and once you unlock certain skills (double jump, breathe under water, etc.) you're able to reach new areas on the same "maps" to find more hidden things.

It's pretty dope.

In other news I'm pissed Uncharted got pushed back a year. Got a refund but id rather have gotten a refund on The Order and waited for Uncharted. Womp womp.
Old 03-21-2015, 11:14 PM   #5359 (permalink)

Anyone on here play Steam? Add me as "gangaliath".
Old 03-23-2015, 12:47 PM   #5360 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer

anyone playing Kings OF the Realm?