Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Talk Shite (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f6/)
-   -   What Game Are You Playing At The Moment? (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f6/what-game-you-playing-moment-11053/)

standardman 12-12-2008 08:48 PM

Team Fortress 2 is half price for the weekend and there's an update too. $9,99, great game.

Team Fortress 2 on Steam

Quote:

Originally Posted by POON_4x4 (Post 485235)
Just started back with Forza Motorsports 2. I loved the game, but never got around to beating all the races. Can't wait for Forza 3 to drop.

Some creations I came up with recently:

Attachment 47529

Attachment 47530

Nice.

Vudell 12-12-2008 10:09 PM

XD GEARS OF WAR 2! Got it as a special present >_>

YAY

someone, help me fuck up these grubs online!

xbox live gamertag: Vudell

Incognito 12-12-2008 10:11 PM

Lumines Live!

I play it on my PSP, so I am familiar with how it works but the controller is clunky in moving the blocks back and forth. Otherwise, it's fun.

andsoitgoes 12-12-2008 10:49 PM

/totes is going to help Vudell ^_^

Now if only we can get Newsy a 360 and Gears 2? That would be an awesome mess of awesome messes.

Gibeault 12-12-2008 11:19 PM

I've been playing WoW again for the past few months. So that fills the blank time.

Fight Night Round 3 is still the top hit when ever I have buddies over, and I've been playing Resistance: 2 for some time. Nearing completion from my estimate, recently fought a creature involving some serious LARKing.

Mikey 12-13-2008 02:47 AM

finally unlocked the zombies on COD5. pretty cool, but takes 4 good players to make it past level 10 :)

Rufio 12-13-2008 03:28 AM

so assassins creed 2 comes out next year and this time its supposed to be set in feudal japan (rumors, nothing is official yet), i know i bashed the first one but im really hopeful for the sequel, the first one failed in how the game progressed, becoming a chore to play due to the repetitiveness even though the premise for the plot was great. now after a few hours with the new prince of persia im finding that the fighting while pretty to look at has very little depth and fails to evolve as the game progresses making it boring, and its a little too short for my taste. i guess what i want is for ubisoft to finally get the right combination for a game like this i mean after 3 prince of persias, 1 assassins creed and another prince they really have no excuse for dropping the ball again

POON_4x4 12-13-2008 03:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikey (Post 485398)
finally unlocked the zombies on COD5. pretty cool, but takes 4 good players to make it past level 10 :)

Why so late? This was the first thing I unlocked. I've gotten to 19 on split-screen with another friend before, but it gets so intense!

standardman 12-13-2008 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rufio (Post 485407)
so assassins creed 2 comes out next year and this time its supposed to be set in feudal japan (rumors, nothing is official yet), i know i bashed the first one but im really hopeful for the sequel, the first one failed in how the game progressed, becoming a chore to play due to the repetitiveness even though the premise for the plot was great. now after a few hours with the new prince of persia im finding that the fighting while pretty to look at has very little depth and fails to evolve as the game progresses making it boring, and its a little too short for my taste. i guess what i want is for ubisoft to finally get the right combination for a game like this i mean after 3 prince of persias, 1 assassins creed and another prince they really have no excuse for dropping the ball again

Hmm, I liked the setting of the first one, I was just hoping they'd put some game in it this time.

devilishone 12-13-2008 09:40 PM

Still rocking Left 4 Dead, awesome game