Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Talk Shite (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f6/)
-   -   What Game Are You Playing At The Moment? (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f6/what-game-you-playing-moment-11053/)

lebowski 08-20-2008 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffdrafttech (Post 441042)
Resident evil 4 on gamecube.

It's the first non-arcade game I have ever really enjoyed (usually I stick to galaga, sports, or race driving games). Someone recommended it to another person on a different thread.

I previously bought a PS2 and the thug game, a war game, and a monster game (all were top rated at amazon), and I gave it to someone who would actualy play it. I hated all of the ps2 games I tried accept for Grand Torizmo but I didn't like playing it with a 4-way pad either.

If anyone wants to buy a game system but is cheap like me: gamecube is easy to find for $40 and the games are really easy to find for $15. You people that pay $300 for a console and $60 for games are on crack.

Game cube rocks.

If video games are Crack, then the Gamecube is Heroin, the cheapest out there. The more advanced crackheads prefer Cocaine, or Special K. (PS3 or 360)

standardman 08-20-2008 12:11 PM

I love the gamecube, so many great games and a convient handle.

serial_x 08-20-2008 12:19 PM

I still whip my Dreamcast out every now and then. I keep telling myself it'll be a collectors item some day like an Atari or Commodore 64. I doubt it will though. Anything that can end the console making days of a company probably isn't a good thing.

standardman 08-20-2008 12:21 PM

The Dreamcast didn't fail, we failed the Dreamcast.

TeddyPicker 08-20-2008 12:24 PM

The masturbating game.

standardman 08-20-2008 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeddyPicker (Post 441065)
The masturbating game.

Any interest in multiplayer?

lebowski 08-20-2008 12:29 PM

Quote:

The masturbating game.

How do you lose?

serial_x 08-20-2008 12:32 PM

Quote:

The masturbating game.

Be prepared, i may shoot you in the face.

hellbent 08-20-2008 12:44 PM

goddamn EA. every game they make that i buy is broken. was playing C&C3: Kanes Wrath, it took them 3 months to release a megapatch that fixed several game breaking issues. I bought Mass Effect for PC, install. patch. add content patch. start game; game crashes. google for fixes, game crashes a little later. contact support, they tell me to uninstall, remove registry entries, reinstall. <grrrrrrrrrr>
So now I'm playing Army of 2 for PS3 (that I got on gamefly), TF2 on PC, Izuna 2 on DS, and Aurora Feint on iphone.

standardman 08-20-2008 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hellbent (Post 441085)
goddamn EA. every game they make that i buy is broken. was playing C&C3: Kanes Wrath, it took them 3 months to release a megapatch that fixed several game breaking issues. I bought Mass Effect for PC, install. patch. add content patch. start game; game crashes. google for fixes, game crashes a little later. contact support, they tell me to uninstall, remove registry entries, reinstall. <grrrrrrrrrr>
So now I'm playing Army of 2 for PS3 (that I got on gamefly), TF2 on PC, Izuna 2 on DS, and Aurora Feint on iphone.

Yeah EA have crushed far too many great developers, such a shame. They seem to be getting better recently though.