Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Talk Shite (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f6/)
-   -   What Game Are You Playing At The Moment? (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f6/what-game-you-playing-moment-11053/)

craig0r 08-20-2008 12:55 PM

NERDS!!!!

And at the risk of being a hypocrate, me and my friend have been trying to beat Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks on PS2 for months. Thing is, we don't live near each other, so our gaming session are few and far betwee. We've been stuck at the last boss for some time now.

I really blame Mike. He needs to learn to back the fuck off. Shao Khan starts swinging that giant hammer around and kicks his ass.

By the way, if you're reading this thinking "hey, I should play that game" you are wrong. It is a terrible game.

One thing very interesting about it though is the random movie references in it. I think it's Reptile, when you kill him, he falls into a pit of lava, and his hand gives the thumbs-up as it slowly sinks in, like in Terminator 2. And Shao Khan (KHAAAAAAAN!) shoots these green fireballs that look and sound exactly like Klingon photon torpedos.

Yep, you guys are all nerds.

lebowski 08-20-2008 12:56 PM

NHL 08 loads slow as hell, and when you go to multiplayer it forces you to check for rosters and then says you are signed out of PSN. It does this everything single time, so you have to do this once to play a game. They still haven't fixed it. On top of that Madden 09 just randomly freezes, no patch out for that yet either. I hate EA so much.

serial_x 08-20-2008 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by craig0r (Post 441095)
NERDS!!!!

And at the risk of being a hypocrate, me and my friend have been trying to beat Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks on PS2 for months. Thing is, we don't live near each other, so our gaming session are few and far betwee. We've been stuck at the last boss for some time now.

I really blame Mike. He needs to learn to back the fuck off. Shao Khan starts swinging that giant hammer around and kicks his ass.

By the way, if you're reading this thinking "hey, I should play that game" you are wrong. It is a terrible game.

One thing very interesting about it though is the random movie references in it. I think it's Reptile, when you kill him, he falls into a pit of lava, and his hand gives the thumbs-up as it slowly sinks in, like in Terminator 2. And Shao Khan (KHAAAAAAAN!) shoots these green fireballs that look and sound exactly like Klingon photon torpedos.

Yep, you guys are all nerds.

Sorry, your spit slurp was distracting me :)

craig0r 08-20-2008 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by serial_x (Post 441099)
Sorry, your spit slurp was distracting me :)

Touche, sir.

I never said I wasn't a nerd. I'm a huge fuckin' nerd.

serial_x 08-20-2008 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by craig0r (Post 441104)
Touche, sir.

I never said I wasn't a nerd. I'm a huge fuckin' nerd.

I guess anyone posting in this thread has a closet nerd hiding inside them.

craig0r 08-20-2008 01:08 PM

Well, they are posting on internet forums after all. :cool:

motownguy 08-21-2008 05:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by standardman (Post 440957)
I don't think there's many comic book stores in Chernobyl.

A fair statement ... what sort of system are you playing this game on?

dEadERest 08-21-2008 08:26 AM

Trukz. And acoustic guitar anti-hero. I must admit I do daydream about my w0w toons, I won't play again until the fall.

Uncast 08-21-2008 11:30 AM

Well right now I'm playing a rousing game of how much can I goof off at work without getting caught. Earlier I played a little speed racing and mob wars on Facebook and later I plan on a nice rousing game of keep away using a 20-sided die and a couple of nerds. I like to watch them beg before I chuck it down the road.

motownguy 08-21-2008 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncast (Post 441487)
Well right now I'm playing a rousing game of how much can I goof off at work without getting caught. Earlier I played a little speed racing and mob wars on Facebook and later I plan on a nice rousing game of keep away using a 20-sided die and a couple of nerds. I like to watch them beg before I chuck it down the road.

;-)