Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Talk Shite (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f6/)
-   -   What Game Are You Playing At The Moment? (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f6/what-game-you-playing-moment-11053/)

craig0r 08-21-2008 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncast (Post 441487)
and later I plan on a nice rousing game of keep away using a 20-sided die and a couple of nerds. I like to watch them beg before I chuck it down the road.

Oh yeah, that's a good one. Beats Mortal Kombat any day.

standardman 08-21-2008 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by motownguy (Post 441393)
A fair statement ... what sort of system are you playing this game on?

My PC is an Intel dual core 6420 2.13gig overclocked to 2.7gig, 2 gig ram, Nvidia GeForce 8800 GTS but STALKER is scalable.

The only problem is that it's glitchy but it's upcoming prequel, STALKER: Clear Sky, should sort that out.

Sleezy G 08-21-2008 04:43 PM

I downloaded psychonauts off of xbox live. It's a pretty good game so far, anyone play this?

standardman 08-21-2008 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sleezy G (Post 441686)
I downloaded psychonauts off of xbox live. It's a pretty good game so far, anyone play this?

GREAT game. Keep playing.

Cretaceous Bob 08-21-2008 05:20 PM

Quote:

YES, PHENOMENAL. SUPERB. AND, PERHAPS, DOUBLE FINE.

May I interest you in the future Brutal Legend?

madeyeshawn 08-21-2008 06:27 PM

Im in the mood to revisit my Oblivion character, and maybe I will boot up Burnout Paradise and check out all the new updated game play.

My gf is hooked on "Braid"

Skittles 08-21-2008 08:12 PM

Quote:

Yeah psychonauts is a great quirky game, all the characters are pretty funny and likeable. I especially liked going into the minds of the different people (the levels you play), the mind of the paranoid guy was really funny and clever.

I also beat STALKER last year, aside from the HL2 series I think its the best first person shooter, maybe I am a sucker for atmospheric worlds

standardman 08-21-2008 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skittles (Post 441790)
I also beat STALKER last year, aside from the HL2 series I think its the best first person shooter, maybe I am a sucker for atmospheric worlds

Absolutely, have you tried the Oblivion Lost mod?

brianward81 08-21-2008 10:40 PM

I downloaded the demo for Star Wars: The Force Unleashed for the 360 last night. Didn't get to play it yet but I'll be giving at crack this weekend.

I'm also hoping the copy of Soul Calibur 4 that I won comes in the mail today so I can whoop some ass as Yoda.

madeyeshawn 08-21-2008 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brianward81 (Post 441873)
I downloaded the demo for Star Wars: The Force Unleashed for the 360 last night. Didn't get to play it yet but I'll be giving at crack this weekend.

I'm also hoping the copy of Soul Calibur 4 that I won comes in the mail today so I can whoop some ass as Yoda.

I will play you in soul caliber

That game is only fun when you play against friends, when you play against random ranked competition its really lame.

I will challenge anyone to a soul caliber 4 contest "goofiest looking character"