Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Like Tree41Likes

Old 01-31-2010, 12:01 AM   #3031 (permalink)

just got Capcom vs. Tastunoko and No More Heroes 2

they are both pretty awesome
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 03:05 PM   #3032 (permalink)

Location: Gran, you might have noticed that my boyfriend glitters. It's just something that he does in the sun
The Terrible Secret of Animal Crossing - Index
Old 01-31-2010, 03:11 PM   #3033 (permalink)

Location: Gran, you might have noticed that my boyfriend glitters. It's just something that he does in the sun
Quote:
Originally Posted by standardman View Post
That video's ancient by internet standards but I still hear it mentioned when people talk about fighting game tournaments. I'm told they removed the parry mechanic from the forth game, which is a shame.
The new Street Fighter looks amazing. But it seems like a another game where I need to drop more cash on extra controllers. I want a sugar mama
Old 01-31-2010, 03:13 PM   #3034 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfalsh View Post
just got Capcom vs. Tastunoko and No More Heroes 2

they are both pretty awesome
You're the good Wii owner. We only got THREE copies of Tatsunoko vs Capcom in at store I work at because people buy terrible shit for that console and ignore the good games.
Old 01-31-2010, 03:21 PM   #3035 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
The new Street Fighter looks amazing. But it seems like a another game where I need to drop more cash on extra controllers. I want a sugar mama
I'm just glad I waited for the Super version. I need some fight sticks but I can't find one that's 1) a decent price 2) won't immediately break and 3) works on the PS3 and 360.
Old 01-31-2010, 04:21 PM   #3036 (permalink)

I give up with Assassin's Creed 2. I really liked it at first, but after a while I felt like I was just grinding through the game to get to the ending. It's too bad the game can't continue to introduce new ideas or different areas to keep it fresh and interesting.

Also, I don't know when this happened but Bioshock on Games on Demand was lowered from the ridiculous $29.99 to the much more reasonable $19.99. I might have figured out what I'll be doing for the next week or so...
Old 01-31-2010, 06:51 PM   #3037 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhesusattack View Post
I give up with Assassin's Creed 2. I really liked it at first, but after a while I felt like I was just grinding through the game to get to the ending. It's too bad the game can't continue to introduce new ideas or different areas to keep it fresh and interesting.

Also, I don't know when this happened but Bioshock on Games on Demand was lowered from the ridiculous $29.99 to the much more reasonable $19.99. I might have figured out what I'll be doing for the next week or so...
Steam has it for free if you preorder Bioshock 2, which is only 45$.
You save even more if you split a four pack between some friends.
Old 01-31-2010, 07:50 PM   #3038 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by standardman View Post
I'm just glad I waited for the Super version. I need some fight sticks but I can't find one that's 1) a decent price 2) won't immediately break and 3) works on the PS3 and 360.

I have SF4 also for the XBOX

I have to say it is incredible and I recommend it to everyone that can purchase it

however I got it last Feburary and I dont think it is worth it to get anymore with SSF4 comin out April 27 last I heard

Seth ftw

Quote:
You're the good Wii owner. We only got THREE copies of Tatsunoko vs Capcom in at store I work at because people buy terrible shit for that console and ignore the good games.
Yeah been playin the hell out of it atm

have to say the people online are a lot better than me heh

I play as Chun-Li/Viewtiful Joe but hoping to unlock Zero soon and play as him

Last edited by starfalsh; 01-31-2010 at 07:57 PM.
Old 01-31-2010, 07:57 PM   #3039 (permalink)

if anyone wants to play a lan game of borderlands, pc version with me- just download garena. freakin sick game, got to lvl 25 already
Old 02-01-2010, 07:50 AM   #3040 (permalink)

I was thinking about picking up Assasins Creed which is on sale at Wal-Mart, lately I have also been playing alot of Left 4 Dead and Lost and the Damned I am on the mission Action/Reaction in Lost and haven't been able to beat it yet its really starting to fucking annoy me! I also just beat Guitar Hero Van Halen and Metallica two really addicting games this weekend I started Metallica on Hard and all I have to say is fucking hell!!